Flower Delivery To United States
Did you know that you can send flowers to your friends or family in the United States from anywhere in the world? At FloraQueen, we can take on the job of helping you send flowers and gifts internationally to your partner, parents, friends, or anyone, to wish them well on their happy moments or say, "Thank you."
Our job is to take out the complexity in sending out floral arrangements to the United States and several other parts of the world. Interested in knowing how to send flowers to your loved ones in the United States and make them smile? Keep reading this article to learn:
- Why you should send flowers to a friend or family in the United States
- Brief info about FloraQueen
- How to place an order
- Where in the United States we can send floral arrangements to
- How we help you deliver your orders and so many more.
Why Should You Send Flowers to Friends and Family in the United States?
Sending flowers to a loved one can strengthen the bond between you and your loved one or even recreate it, especially if you’re living far away from them. Have you ever thought of how joyous and thankful a friend could be if you sent them a unique flower arrangement on their birthday? It’s the same when you send flowers and gifts to your family member or friend who is getting married. The rate at which people of the United States adore flowers is spectacular, and you can exploit this to send flowers from wherever you are to congratulate or thank a friend or family member, today.
FloraQueen: a Brief Description
FloraQueen is an international florist, and we’ve been making international flower delivery to not only the United States but to several other cities and countries worldwide. We started sending flowers internationally in 2004. Since then, we've vastly improved upon our offerings, in making sure that, together with you, we compliment your friends and family in their celebratory moments. Our deliveries are fast, and we ensure that your flowers are well taken care of until they get to your recipients.
How to Place an Order
You can start sending flowers to your friends and family in the United States right away. Our website is exquisitely easy to use, and you can complete your order placement at the snap of a finger.
Below is the guide on how to send flowers to the United States using FloraQueen:
- Browse through our catalog of flowers and pick the perfect arrangement
- In the first step, select the United States from the list of countries and pick a delivery date from our calendar
- Choose from the classic, premium, and deluxe bouquets
- Add gifts to the flowers to make it more unique
- Add one of our preset messages to personalize your flowers, or type in one yourself in the provided text box.
- In the second step, fill in your recipient's address and city in the United States, as well as their telephone number.
- If you need to specify other things on how you want your order delivered, toggle on the special request box and type in the details
- If the flowers are for a funeral, toggle the funeral option so that our florists can make your arrangement following funeral rites
- View the cost breakdown of your order
- Check-out with one of our various payment options to complete your request.
Just these 10 simple steps, and we arrange your order and ship it to the United States in no time.
Where in the United States Can You Send FloraQueen's Flower Arrangements?
At FloraQueen, we know how frequently the people of the United States of America use flowers to compliment and send messages to one another. We ensure that our deliveries are not limited to certain cities, and that we can deliver to virtually all the cities or states in the United States. Some of the cities we have been sending flowers internationally to are:
- New York
- New Orleans
- San Francisco
- Dallas Nashville
- San Jose, and so many others.
Your recipient's location doesn’t matter; we can deliver to all parts of the United States wherever and whenever.
How We Deliver Your Flora Arrangements to the United States
To ensure the flexibility in sending flowers internationally to your friends and family in the United States, we provide you with two delivery options:
- Standard Delivery: when you select this option on our calendar, we arrange your flowers from our logistics centers and ship them to the United States by air. Ensure that you place your order long before the intended occasion so that our couriers can have enough time to deliver the floral arrangement to your recipient.
- Special Delivery: if you choose this option, we delegate the job of arranging your order to our experienced florists in the United States. They can arrange your flowers with gifts and send them to your recipient's address in the United States. This option costs a few bucks more but is faster compared with the standard delivery option.
Which Gifts Can You Supplement Your Flowers with?
In the first step of placing your order, you can see the gifts that you can send along with your floral arrangements. Choose one or more from the list to complement your flowers. You can choose to add a plush toy, a bottle of wine, sweets and candies, etc. The choice is yours to make in deciding what gifts can make your bouquet perfect.
Does FloraQueen Offer Same-day Deliveries?
Of course, we can specify that you want a same-day delivery with our special request box. However, you must place same-day delivery orders before noon on weekdays and before 09:00 am on Saturdays. We don’t offer same-day deliveries to the United States on Sundays.
FloraQueen's products are services are the perfect method to excite and surprise your friends and family in the United States during their special moments. Place an order right away to send flowers internationally to the United States!