Send fresh flowers to France- our bouquets are guaranteed to impress!
Rated 4.4 from 48998 reviews
Rose blooming: Roses and carnations
Harvest: Lisianthus and Alstroemerias
Cupid's Arrow: Red Rose
The Perfect Match: Roses and Lilies
Floral Energy: Mixed Orange Flowers
Love Addiction: 25 Red Roses
Magical Romance: Roses and Lilies
Flamenco: 12 Yellow and Red Roses
First Love: Teddy and 3 Red Roses
Diamonds and Hearts: White and Red Roses
Sincere Love: 10 Red Roses
Natural Poetry: Lilies and Roses
PS. I Love You: 35 Red Roses
50 Shades of Red: 50 Red Roses
Queen of Hearts: 20 Red Roses
- International flowers delivery
Send flowers to France
Sending flowers to France is easy with FloraQueen. There’s no greater surprise than receiving a bouquet bursting with fresh roses, gerberas or lilies on a special occasion to remind your loved ones that you are thinking of them, even if you can be with them.
How to send flowers to France
Perhaps you’re sending your sweetheart some romantic red roses in Paris or maybe you’re sending a precious bouquet of pink roses, gerberas and chrysanthemums in time for Grandmother’s Day in Bordeaux on October 6th. Once you’ve selected the ideal bouquet for your loved one all you have to do is:
- Tell us when it’s arriving to your recipient - We can schedule deliveries up to 3 months in advance
- Let us know where your bouquet is going - We can deliver all over France and in 100 countries worldwide
- Add an optional free written note - Add a warm message to go with your flowers
- You can also choose from one of our premium add-ons and extras like vases, chocolates and teddies to make your delivery extra special
Once your order is confirmed we’ll take care of the rest.
How FloraQueen will deliver your flowers in France
We ship our bouquets in two distinct ways depending on where and when you’re delivering:
- Standard delivery: For most of our orders we expertly prepare bouquets in our facility in Northern Spain and ship your gift in a box via Chronopost courier.
- Special delivery: If your order is more urgent we’ll entrust the creation and delivery of your bouquet to one of our expert florists in France.
Why to choose FloraQueen for your flower delivery in France
FloraQueen simplifies international flower delivery to France for you. Whenever or wherever you’re delivering to across the length and breadth of the country you can be sure your bouquet will be prepared by expert florists. We deliver in over 100 countries worldwide and you can access us from anywhere right from your phone or mobile device.
How to send flowers to France online fast
We offer same and next-day delivery on many of our bouquets. If you want to send flowers to France from the USA, or make a flower delivery to France from the UK or anywhere around the world super fast remember the following tips:
- Monday-Friday order until 13:00* on Mondays and 14:00* during the rest of the week
- Send same-day bouquets during the weekend up until 10:00* on Saturdays
- We, unfortunately, can’t deliver on Sundays in France
- Avoid surcharges by ordering over 48 hours in advance and delivering between Monday and Friday
*All times are CET
What are the best-selling flowers in France:
- Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
- Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
- Harmony: Roses and Callas
- Vibrancy: Yellow and Pink Roses
- Peach Flavour: Lilies and Roses
Why should I choose FloraQueen for a France flower delivery?
There is a lot of choice of online flower delivery services on the Internet. We offer a flexible service that takes the complexity out of international flower delivery. With a network of expert florists in many countries around the world as well as our centres In Europe, the US and around the world, we are able to offer that rare mix of the best quality flowers with an easy and fast delivery system. If you want more than just flowers we also have an extensive range of gifts and add-ons to make your order even better.
Can I send flowers to France with FloraQueen?
Yes, we do send flowers to France. You can also attach a greeting card to the bouquet!
Can I send the flowers to po box?
Unfortunately not, in this case our agents will ask you to provide a physical address in order to complete your delivery.
How do i order flowers for the funeral?
Make sure to mark the flowers are for the funeral (second step of ordering process). This will help us to manage your order in more efficient way and make sure flowers will arrive as requested. Please also provide us with a telephone number to call and exact date time of ceremony. You can use special requests box for additional information. Special request will be forwarded to the florist and will help to complete your order.
Can i order by telephone or email?
The safest and most efficient way to order is via our website, for this reason we do not accept orders by email or telephone.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes, we work directly with local florists in France, just around the corner from the delivery address. We can accept same day delivery almost everywhere. The cut off time for same day delivery does vary for each country and time zone, and you will be advised during the buying process if it is not possible. In this case delivery date will not be available in the calendar.
Do the flowers come with the vase?
A vase is not included in the price unless specified in the product description. If you would like your flowers to be delivered in a vase please make sure to add the product in a second step the buying process.