Flower Delivery MurciaWiden smiles with beautiful fresh flowers and make a flower delivery to Murcia today. With FloraQueen’s international flower delivery service sending flowers to Spain couldn’t be simpler and sharing surprise roses, lilies and more can be done in almost no time at all.
When to send flowers to MurciaFlowers are the perfect way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or to share a romantic gift all year round but there are many other great times to make a Murcia flower delivery. For instance, sending red roses on Valentine’s Day is a great way to let your love travel the distance if you are far away from your sweetheart. Other great times to send your kindest wishes to Murcia with a beautiful bouquet are Mother’s Day on the first Sunday of May, or the Fiestas de Primavera (Spring Festival) which takes place the week after Easter.
How will FloraQueen send my flowers to Spain?We deliver to all corners of the Iberian peninsula with our international flower delivery service. You only need to tell us when and where in Murcia you’d like to send your flowers, once your order is placed your bouquet will be sent one of two specific ways:
- Delivery in a box: We’ll prepare your order in our exclusive bouquet creation centre in Spain and deliver your flowers by courier to your chosen address in our unique orange box with a little water and flower food, so that your blooms stay fresh on their journey.
- Urgent delivery by our local florists: If you’re sending your flowers at the last minute, your delivery will be handled by one of our many expert local florists in Murcia. They’ll carefully prepare your bouquet with the freshest, most beautiful cut flowers and arrange a punctual delivery of your blooms.
How to send the fastest flowers to MurciaWe know that some surprises happen at the last minute, which is why we can send very fast flowers to Murcia with our same-day and next-day delivery service. Here are the tips you need to know for fast flower deliveries with FloraQueen:
- Order before 17:00* for same-day deliveries from Monday to Friday - surcharges apply
- Make a same-day delivery on Saturdays up to 13:00* and 15:00* on Sundays - surcharges apply
- Avoid extra surcharges by delivering flowers from Monday to Friday and placing your order over 48 hours in advance
- We unfortunately cannot guarantee same-day deliveries