Send Flowers To Rome - Beautiful And Fresh
Rated 4.4 from 48922 reviews
Harmony: Roses and Callas
Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
Merry Christmas: Shiny Poinsettia
Vibrancy: Yellow and Pink Roses
Orange Bloom : Roses and Callas
Velvet: Red Lilies And Roses
Autumnal Splendour: Lilies and Roses
Familial Love: White Lilies and Gerberas
Magic: Lilies and Roses
Paradise: Multicoloured Gerberas
What our customers are saying
First time I have used this service and I am...
Excellent service. Second time I've used thi...
Generally expectations are meet, sometimes e...
Icecream: Chrysanthemums and Roses
Pink Bubbles: Roses and Alstroemerias
Fireflies: Chrysanthemum and callas
Pumpkin: Roses and Alstroemerias
- International flowers delivery
Send Flowers to Rome
Send flowers to Rome easily and express all your most heartfelt emotions with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. FloraQueen’s delivery service across Italy is here to help you share the freshest roses, lilies, carnations and lisianthus whenever you want to surprise a loved one. Sending flowers to Rome is easy and we’ll show you how.
How to send flowers to Rome
The first step to an amazing flower delivery is choosing an amazing bouquet. Once you’ve chosen the flower arrangement that will make your recipients heart sing, all you need to do to send it to Rome is:
- Tell us their address in Rome - We can deliver citywide
- Choose a delivery date - Schedule deliveries up to 3 months in advance!
- Add an optional message to your flowers - Express yourself in words too. Don’t worry, it’s free!
- You can also select one of our premium add-ons like chocolates, vases, cards and teddies to make your order extra special!
Once your order is confirmed we’ll get to work shipping it to your loved one in Rome.
How will FloraQueen deliver my flowers in Italy?
Sending fresh flowers online internationally or domestically to Italy is easy thanks to our two distinctive delivery options:
- Standard delivery: Most of our bouquet deliveries are sent directly from our bouquet creation center in Tuscany. Your order will be prepared by our master florists and shipped by courier to your loved one's address.
- Special delivery: If your order is last minute, we'll entrust your bouquet to one of our trusted local florists in Italy, who'll prepare your bouquet with the freshest Italian flowers and ensure a successful, punctual delivery.
How fast is an international flower delivery to Italy?
We can deliver flowers to Italy within 24 hours if your order is urgent. All you need to remember is:
- Order before 13:00* on Mondays or 15:00* from Tuesday to Friday for same-day orders during the week
- For fast weekend deliveries order before 11:00* on Saturdays
- We, unfortunately, cannot deliver on Sundays
- Surcharges apply for urgent and weekend deliveries
*All times are CET
What are the best-selling flowers in Rome:
- Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
- Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
- Harmony: Roses and Callas
- Vibrancy: Yellow and Pink Roses
- Peach Flavour: Lilies and Roses
Why should I choose FloraQueen for a Rome flower delivery?
There is a lot of choice of online flower delivery services on the Internet. We offer a flexible service that takes the complexity out of international flower delivery. With a network of expert florists in many countries around the world as well as our centres In Europe, the US and around the world, we are able to offer that rare mix of the best quality flowers with an easy and fast delivery system. If you want more than just flowers we also have an extensive range of gifts and add-ons to make your order even better.
Can I send flowers to Rome with FloraQueen?
Yes, we do send flowers to Rome. You can also attach a greeting card to the bouquet!
Can I send the flowers to po box?
Unfortunately not, in this case our agents will ask you to provide a physical address in order to complete your delivery.
How do i order flowers for the funeral?
Make sure to mark the flowers are for the funeral (second step of ordering process). This will help us to manage your order in more efficient way and make sure flowers will arrive as requested. Please also provide us with a telephone number to call and exact date time of ceremony. You can use special requests box for additional information. Special request will be forwarded to the florist and will help to complete your order.
Can i order by telephone or email?
The safest and most efficient way to order is via our website, for this reason we do not accept orders by email or telephone.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes, we work directly with local florists in Rome, just around the corner from the delivery address. We can accept same day delivery almost everywhere. The cut off time for same day delivery does vary for each country and time zone, and you will be advised during the buying process if it is not possible. In this case delivery date will not be available in the calendar.
Do the flowers come with the vase?
A vase is not included in the price unless specified in the product description. If you would like your flowers to be delivered in a vase please make sure to add the product in a second step the buying process.