Send flowers to Switzerland
Sending flowers to Switzerland is simple with FloraQueen. There’s no greater surprise than receiving a bouquet bursting with fresh roses, gerberas or lilies when you’re celebrating a special occasion. Our catalogue features all kinds of flower favourites arranged into bouquets that suit all kinds of celebrations.
What are the best flowers to send to Switzerland?
Switzerland is a mix of different cultures and languages with the predominantly French Geneva in the west, the Germanic Zurich to the north and the Italian-speaking Lugano to the South. The Edelweiss is the national flower of this diverse country but the most popular flowers to receive as gifts are: roses, sunflowers, daffodils, orchids and gerberas.
How to make a flower delivery to Switzerland
Sending flowers to Switzerland is easy. All it takes is a few clicks. If you want to surprise a Swiss friend or relative with a bouquet today, all you need to do is:
- Select the bouquet you like best
- Tell us the date and time you want it to arrive
- Let us know the address of your loved one in Switzerland
- Choose any extras or add-ons to make your order really amazing
Once your order is made, that's all you need to do. After that, we'll take care of the rest.
How FloraQueen will deliver your flowers in Switzerland
With our international flower delivery options we can deliver your flowers to anywhere in Switzerland. We deliver using two distinctive methods of shipping to ensure the maximum flexibility of our delivery service and the freshest flowers in every bouquet we send.
- Standard Delivery: We'll prepare your order in our own bouquet creation facility and ship your flowers securely by courier to your destination. Your arrangement will arrive in our unique branded box, accompanied by a little fresh water and food to keep the flowers looking their best.
- Special Delivery: If your order is last minute or to a location outside the range of our standard service, we'll entrust the arrangement and delivery of your bouquet to one of our expert local florists.
What's special about a FloraQueen flower delivery?
We deliver to over 100 countries worldwide thanks to a network of expert international florists and our own bouquet creation facilities across Europe, which help us to guarantee 7 days of freshness on all our bouquets. It doesn’t matter if your gift is last minute either, as we can offer same and next day delivery on many of our orders.
How to make a fast flower delivery to Switzerland
If you've left a surprise to the last minute and need your flowers to arrive in Switzerland fast, we can deliver your bouquet with our same-day and next-day delivery service.
If you want to send same-day flowers to Switzerland all you need to remember is:
- Make your order before 13:00* Monday-to-Friday to send a weekday same-day delivery
- Order before 10:00* on Saturday or Sunday to make a weekend same-day delivery
- Surcharges apply for same-day, next-day and weekend deliveries
*All times are CET