Flower Delivery To Switzerland
Send a “hello,” or “I miss you” to Switzerland with FloraQueen today. With international flower delivery services, FloraQueen is ready to send that special someone some of the most elaborate and freshest bouquets available. Whether they are living on the Swiss Alps or not, why not spread the feeling of joy with FloraQueen? Offering an online catalog of our most exquisite floral arrangement, sending flowers to your friends and family in Switzerland has never been easier. Don’t know how to navigate the world wide web? Don’t worry; our online system makes placing an order as easy as 1-2-3!
In this article, we are going to cover the following -
- Choosing the perfect floral arrangement to send
- How to get started sending flowers to Switzerland
- What delivery options are available
- How international deliveries work
- Why you should shop with FloraQueen…and much more
Choosing the Perfect Floral Arrangement to Send
With its varying climate and environments, many beautiful flowers grow around Switzerland. The national flower is the lovely and subtle Edelweiss. This national flower’s name means “lions paw” due to its white hairs and blooming petals that make it look like the paw of a lion.
- Orchids – Considered an ornamental flower, the orchid represents grace, love, and beauty. It is one of the few flowers that is both delicate and exotic at the same time.
- Roses – The universal flower for love and romance, FloraQueen offers roses by the bunches and in different colors as well.
- Azaleas – Show your softer and more feminine side with the azalea. Looking to send your loved one flowers but don’t want to send roses? Azalea is an excellent alternative when you want to send someone you love flowers but don’t want to send roses.
- Edelweiss – Why not brighten the home of your friends and family in Switzerland by sending them a floral arrangement featuring the national flower, Edelweiss? This subtle beauty of a flower offers a breath of freshness and simplicity.
Online Flower Shopping
FloraQueen offers a thorough online catalog of our floral inventory. Can’t find exactly what you are looking for? With FloraQueen, you can customize your order to your liking. Whether you are looking to add or remove flowers from your arrangement, our skilled florists are ready to create the perfect bouquet for that special someone.
Is My Order Going to Look like the Photo?
While our skilled florists try to make the floral arrangement of your choice look like that of the description, it may not always be possible. If any additional modifications are made before payment, the appearance of the order may vary from the original photo. What the final floral arrangement looks like depends on what and how you place your order.
What Are the Cut-offs for Same-day and Special Deliveries in Switzerland?
Life can get busy, but with FloraQueen, however, you don’t have to stress about those last-minute deliveries. Some critical times to remember for those “just in case” moments with FloraQueen are:
- For same-day deliveries Monday to Friday, orders must be placed before 13:00 CET
- For Saturday same-day deliveries, the order must be placed before 10:00 CET.
NOTE – We do not do deliveries on Sundays; therefore, if you select next-day delivery on Saturday, it would be delivered on Monday.
For the last minute or rushed deliveries, there is an additional fee incurred. This fee can be viewed at the final stage of the payment processing and when finalizing the order confirmation.
What are the Delivery Options?
Looking to send flowers to Switzerland? We offer two delivery options to pick from:
- Standard – Flowers are prepared in one of our major centers by our skilled florists. Once the arrangement is complete, the flowers are placed in a box and delivered via courier.
- Special– For those last-minute requests, we offer special delivery. In this, we work with local florists who prepare the arrangement and work to get the flowers to the destination at their designated time.
What Is the First Step in Sending Flower Internationally to Switzerland?
You may think sending flowers internationally would be complicated; however, with FloraQueen, it is the opposite of that. The process is straightforward and easy to do. It does not matter where you are in the world or what you are doing – check out our website, place your order, and wait to hear from your loved ones about how lovely the floral arrangements are.
When it comes to placing an order with FloraQueen to Switzerland, you need to do the following:
- Select the flower arrangement
- Pick the delivery date
- Include a personal note or special message with the flowers
- Complete the online payment form and hit submit
Follow these simple steps and your flowers are one step closer to landing in the arms of that special someone. Once the online form has been completed, we process the order and have our floral shops work on the arrangement. From there, we arrange for the delivery and ensure it arrives fresh and stunning.
Did you know that FloraQueen delivers to over 100 countries, and we can deliver within Switzerland without having to worry about the concerns some local floral shops have in terms of communicating with customers? Switzerland is known for being a multi-lingual country, which for some floral companies and delivery services can be daunting and limiting. However, FloraQueen is not only prepared, we don’t let a language issue stop our delivery. FloraQueen has representatives and florists who can speak the language of the land and ensure your delivery gets to where it needs to.
From Berne to Geneva and Zurich, we are connected to florists all over the country, and it is this connection that allows us to provide same-day deliveries within Switzerland. Don’t miss another special day or event, and don’t let distance get in the way of showing how you feel – let flowers by FloraQueen do the talking for you!