Send flowers to Bangkok
Flowers have an almost magical ability to make someone smile . That’s why you should send flowers to Bangkok if you know someone special who’s celebrating in the Thai capital. Delivering flowers around the world is easy with FloraQueen. In just a few clicks you can send a quality bouquet of flowers right to your loved one’s door. Let us tell you how.
How to send flower to Bangkok
An arrangement of flowers is a great way to share emotions that words alone cannot communicate. Our online catalogue features a wide range of classic and modern bouquets that will help you send just the right message such as red and pink roses, alstroemerias and gerberas, germini and chrysanthemums, or many more. Once you’ve found the bouquet that’s perfect for your loved one send it on its way in just a few clicks:
- First tell us where and when it’s arriving in the city - We can deliver anywhere up to three months in advance.
- Next write an optional note to accompany your flowers - Don’t worry, it’s free!
- Finally add an additional extra gift to your bouquet - Flowers always look nicer in a stylish vase, don’t you think?
Once your order is confirmed and completed, we’ll take care of the rest.
Why to choose FloraQueen for your Bangkok flower delivery
We’ve got over 15 years of experience as an online florist and we can deliver all over Thailand thanks to our network of expert local florists. The big advantage our service offers over using a local florist directly is that you can order straight from your digital device, quickly, easily and with no language barrier issues, from anywhere in the world.
Ordering fast flowers to Bangkok
We know that last-minute surprises happen sometimes. That’s why we offer next-day deliveries for whenever bouquets need to arrive fast.
If you’re looking to send flowers to Bangkok fast, please remember:
- Order before 21:00* on Mondays and Tuesdays to make the fastest deliveries during the week
- Make your order before 23:59* on Wednesday’s, Thursdays and Saturdays or 18:30* on Saturdays to make a fast flower delivery
- We unfortunately cannot deliver on Sundays
- Weekend deliveries incur additional surcharges
*All times are CET