2 min read
Under the slogan “Inspiring Change” that inspires this year’s edition of International Women’s Day, at FloraQueen we wished to bring together a series of simple and really inexpensive ideas to acknowledge the role played by all women in our lives: our mothers, wives, sisters, female friends, co-workers and even our bosses, to name but a few.
- Give her a hand WITHOUT having been asked because she certainly won’t ask for help, right? 🙂
- Thank her for all the small and big things she does every day for everyone around her.
- Tell her how pretty she is, how smart she is and how important she is in your life. Or, ask her how things are going. But not all at once…
- Give her a small token or a little surprise from time to time. How about giving her a bouquet of flowers? A simple gesture but one that pulls on her heartstrings.
- Suggest she devote more time to the things she loves. Help her to enjoy her pastimes, to have more time for herself.
- A phone call, an email, an SMS or a WhatsApp message telling her you’re thinking of her.
- Listen. Sometimes they just want to talk. You don’t have to say or do anything. Just be there and listen. Hearing and listening are not the same thing…
- Help her to take greater care of herself. Help her to take care of her body, her mind, etc.
- Why don’t you greet her with a smile when you get home or to the office or when she gets home? It’s effortless and it’s a priceless gesture.
- She’s unique, right? Well, remind her of that! 🙂
And what do you do? What’s your secret? What do they do for you? Or what would you like them to do? Send us your ideas…
Photo source: http://goo.gl/lEWtgc