Think of Me: Roses and Amaryllis
Harmony Bouquet: Roses and Callas
Wine at First Sight
Santa’s Deluxe Box
The perfect dessert for Christmas
This stuffed reindeer brings the perfect dessert in its sleigh to put the finishing touch to a Christmas feast. Treat someone to the sumptuous dark chocolates, milk chocolates and white chocolates from Godiva; and a delicious box of Lindor chocolates. All this is presented in a beautiful wicker basket, which comes with a bottle of Freixenet Carta Nevada cava to toast the New Year. Who will you surprise with this chocolate basket?
More about this chocolate basket:
- Godiva dark chocolate bonbons 85%
- Godiva milk chocolates
- Godiva white chocolates
- Box of Lindor chocolates (150 g)
- Bottle of Freixenet Carta Nevada Cava
- Stuffed reindeer
Christmas Flowers 2019
Wish someone a happy holidays with our beautiful selection of Christmas flowers for 2019. For many, Xmas is a time of reuniting with family and friends, however, for some, work and distance make it impossible to return home for the holidays. Luckily at FloraQueen, we have the solution. With deliveries to over 100 countries worldwide through our international delivery service, there’s nothing stopping you from shortening the distance with the help of an arrangement of flowers.
The Best Christmas Flowers for the Holidays
Due to the cold December weather, many people don’t think that flowers are very Christmassy. However, there are lots of special Christmas flowers which are grown to surprise loved ones near and far with some extra Xmas magic. With their deep red, vibrant green and brilliant white hues, they will be sure to evoke some seasonal warmth that your friends and relatives will love.
The best flowers for Christmas:
How to order flowers in time for Christmas
Ordering Christmas flowers with FloraQueen is super simple. In a few clicks, you can send a beautiful fresh surprise bouquet almost anywhere in the world.
To make an order simply follow these steps:
- Tell us where and when you’re sending your surprise - remember we deliver in 100+ countries!
- Add an optional written message - don’t worry it’s free!
- Make your order more amazing with a premium extra - a box of chocolates at Christmas just feels right, doesn’t it?
A few important things to consider before you order Christmas flowers in 2019:
- We can deliver up to the 24th December in most countries.
- Our last guaranteed orders for Christmas in most countries must be made by December 23rd at 11:00 CET. We can take orders until the 24th for deliveries in Spain and Italy.
- As most florists are closed for Christmas we cannot deliver on the 25th December.
- We can deliver flowers on the 26th in locations where this date isn’t observed as a public holiday. For example, you can make a delivery in France but not in the UK.
- We recommend delivering 2-3 days before Christmas to avoid the last minute shopping rush. (Also some of our flowers arrive extra fresh and need a day to fully open for the Christmas table.)
Add More Life to Someone’s Christmas Decorations
It wouldn’t be Christmas without beautiful decorations. Natural decorations like Christmas trees, mistletoe or holly wreaths are already well-established traditions, so why not Christmas flowers too? Add a unique touch of natural flair to the decorations in December by sending a poinsettia, some amaryllis or maybe a few lilies to enhance someone’s decor or to start your own Christmas tradition. If you’re feeling extra ambitious, perhaps you could send flowers for your loved ones to decorate their Christmas tree with.