Send beautiful fresh flowers anywhere in Amsterdam
Rated 4.3 from 44695 reviews
Warm Sunshine: Sunflowers
Sundrops: Irises and chrysanthemums
Equilibrium: Chrysanthemums and sunflowers
Trendy: Roses and Alstroemerias
Vibrancy: Yellow and Pink Roses
Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
Familial Love: White Lilies and Gerberas
Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
Pink Diamond: Roses and Gerberas
Peach Flavour: Lilies and Roses
Sincere Smile: Pink Roses and Gerberas
Fast delivery but ordered the premium bouque...
Other online floral services could not deliv...
The flower arrangement was beautiful and arr...
Danny & Miriam Smith
Never ordered internationally before. A bit...
Flowers arrived on time and were beautiful
Lovely service as always. Thank you.
The opportunity window to modify orders is v...
Very straight forward to use the online webs...
Breath Of Colour: Sunflowers and Carnations
Pink Bubbles: Roses and Alstroemerias
Sunset: Sunflowers and orange roses
Harmony: Roses and Callas
- International flowers delivery
Send flowers to Amsterdam
We can’t always attend celebrations in person so sometimes gifts need to do the greeting for us. That’s why we make sending flowers to Amsterdam to surprise your friends and family easy. With FloraQueen making a flower delivery to the Netherlands can be done in just a few clicks so you need never miss surprising on a special day ever again. Nothing creates smiles quite like flowers after all.
How to send flowers to Amsterdam
Sending your delivery to Amsterdam only takes a matter of minutes. All you need to do to send a bouquet to Holland’s biggest city is:
- Choose the bouquet that will ensure the most smiles - Will it be roses, an orchid or something else?
- Select a delivery date - You can reserve your delivery up to 3 months in advance
- Tell us the address you’re delivering to - We can deliver citywide
- Write an optional note - Don’t worry it’s free
- You can also pick from our selection of premium add-ons - Chocolates, vases or a card just make a gift feel so much more personal
How FloraQueen will deliver your flowers
With flower deliveries in Holland, we offer a couple of distinctive options so we can always deliver the freshest and most beautifully prepared flower arrangements to your special someone's address. We ship international flowers to The Netherlands in two distinct ways:
- Standard Delivery: For most of your orders we hand prepare your bouquet in our own flower facility and ship your chosen arrangement by courier in our branded box.
- Special Delivery: If your order is urgent or last minute, we'll send your delivery from one of our many expert local florists in Amsterdam. They'll prepare your bouquet with the freshest flowers and ensure a safe and punctual delivery to your loved one's door.
How to make a last-minute flower delivery in The Netherlands
We can send same-day and next-day bouquets to The Netherlands with our Dutch local florists just in case you've left things a bit late. If you're sending a fast flower delivery to The Netherlands all you need to remember is:
- Make sure to order your delivery before 13:00* Monday to Friday
- If you're ordering your last minute delivery over the weekend, order before 10:00* on Saturdays and 13:00* on Sundays
- Surcharges apply for same-day, next-day and weekend deliveries.
*All times are CET
Why should I choose FloraQueen for a Amsterdam flower delivery?
There is a lot of choice of online flower delivery services on the Internet. We offer a flexible service that takes the complexity out of international flower delivery. With a network of expert florists in many countries around the world as well as our centres In Europe, the US and around the world, we are able to offer that rare mix of the best quality flowers with an easy and fast delivery system. If you want more than just flowers we also have an extensive range of gifts and add-ons to make your order even better.
Can I send flowers to Amsterdam with FloraQueen?
Yes, we do send flowers to Amsterdam. You can also attach a greeting card to the bouquet!
Can I send the flowers to po box?
Unfortunately not, in this case our agents will ask you to provide a physical address in order to complete your delivery.
How do i order flowers for the funeral?
Make sure to mark the flowers are for the funeral (second step of ordering process). This will help us to manage your order in more efficient way and make sure flowers will arrive as requested. Please also provide us with a telephone number to call and exact date time of ceremony. You can use special requests box for additional information. Special request will be forwarded to the florist and will help to complete your order.
Can i order by telephone or email?
The safest and most efficient way to order is via our website, for this reason we do not accept orders by email or telephone.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes, we work directly with local florists in Amsterdam, just around the corner from the delivery address. We can accept same day delivery almost everywhere. The cut off time for same day delivery does vary for each country and time zone, and you will be advised during the buying process if it is not possible. In this case delivery date will not be available in the calendar.
Do the flowers come with the vase?
A vase is not included in the price unless specified in the product description. If you would like your flowers to be delivered in a vase please make sure to add the product in a second step the buying process.