Send Flowers To The Netherlands Online
There's nothing quite like the smiles you get from sending flowers to someone's home. Make that happen with someone you love today by sending flowers to The Netherlands online with FloraQueen.
Why to send flowers to The NetherlandsOne could say that the Netherlands is the capital of flowers, as it is the world’s biggest producer of cut flowers for bouquet. In Holland, the flower industry is hugely important, and every city is home to major flower markets. As you probably know The Netherlands has had a long association with tulips and the Keukenhof tulip gardens near Lisse is a sight you shouldn't miss on a trip to the country! Aside from tulips, the Dutch love to share and receive fresh roses and sunflowers as gifts.
How to make a flower delivery in The NetherlandsWith FloraQueen making flower deliveries to addresses across the Netherlands is easy. In a matter of clicks you can send a surprise on its way to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht or The Hague in almost no time at all. To make a delivery to someone special's home today all you need to do is:
- Select the bouquet you love most from our collection
- Let us know what time and what date it should arrive
- Tell us the address your surprise is going to
- Add extra surprises like chocolates or a vase to make your order really special
How FloraQueen will deliver your flowersWhen we deliver flowers to The Netherlands we offer a couple of distinctive options so we can always deliver the freshest and most beautifully prepared bouquets to your special someone's address. We ship flowers to The Netherlands in two distinct ways:
- Standard Delivery: For most of your orders we hand prepare your bouquet in our own flower facility and ship your chosen arrangement by courier in our branded box.
- Special Delivery: If your order is urgent or last minute, we'll send your delivery from one of our many expert local florists. They'll prepare your bouquet with the freshest flowers and ensure a safe and punctual delivery to your loved one's door.
How to make a last-minute flower delivery in The NetherlandsWe've all felt the panic of remembering a loved one's birthday or wedding is only a few days away. Luckily we're here to help make sure smiles always arrive in time for a celebration. We can send same-day and next-day bouquets to The Netherlands with our Dutch local florists just in case you've left things a bit late.If you're sending a fast flower delivery to The Netherlands all you need to remember is:
- Make sure to order your delivery before 13:00* Monday to Friday
- If you're ordering your last minute delivery over the weekend, order before 10:00* on Saturdays and 13:00* on Sundays
- Surcharges apply for same-day, next-day and weekend deliveries.