Send fresh flowers to Denmark - our bouquets are guaranteed to impress!
Rated 4.4 from 51025 reviews
Surprise Gesture: Amaryllis and Red Roses
Harmony: Roses and Callas
Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
Orange Bloom : Roses and Callas
Vibrancy: Yellow and Pink Roses
Autumnal Splendour: Lilies and Roses
Familial Love: White Lilies and Gerberas
Paradise: Multicoloured Gerberas
Ice Cream: Chrysanthemums and Roses
Pink Bubbles: Roses and Alstroemerias
Fireflies: Chrysanthemum and callas
What our customers are saying
Delivered in one day. :)
It's always a pleasure to pop in and pick up...
Great shop, beautiful and healthy plants/flo...
Pumpkin: Roses and Alstroemerias
Pink Diamond: Roses and Gerberas
Mango: Orange Roses and Gerberas
Innocent Love: Lilies and Roses
- International flowers delivery
Flower Delivery To Denmark
Are you looking to send flowers internationally to family and friends in Denmark and don't know how to? Perhaps, you’ve thought that it must be a cumbersome and strenuous process, and you’re already thinking of waving off the idea. Well, don’t give up for you’ve got a saving grace; FloraQueen is here to help you handle the whole process in a hassle-free way. With FloraQueen, you can send flowers to say “Hej” or “Jeg elsker dig” to your loved ones in Denmark on any occasion and let the well-prepared, gorgeous bouquets of flowers impact a feeling of love and care in them.
Interestingly, in this article, you can learn:
- How to place orders and get them delivered to Denmark
- What types of flowers are available to send to Denmark
- How FloraQueen's deliveries work
- The locations in Denmark where FloraQueen can deliver…and so much more
Got some time? Keep reading to learn everything about sending flowers to Denmark.
How to Get Started
FloraQueen is an international online florist, and we’ve, in the past 10 years, been able to build a solid reputation with our ever-satisfied customers from over 100 countries across the globe. For this reason, you can expect our products and services to be gilt-edged and over-the-top.
Sending flowers to your loved ones in Denmark has been made easy using the following guide:
- On our homepage, browse through our catalogue of bouquets and pick the ones that best suit your intended purpose.
- Once you’ve selected your preferred flowers, choose your destination, and then choose the date you would like your bouquets to be delivered.
- Select any of the classic, premium, or deluxe bouquets of flowers; they come in different prices and sizes.
- Select any of the add-ons to personalize your bouquet and add a short message, then click on “Continue.”
- Add all the recipient's information required and check-out.
What Type of Flowers Should You Send to Your Recipient in Denmark?
We understand that Denmark is a highly sociable country with exuberant people who live on one of the world’s highest per capita income; the people are lively just as much as Denmark herself is full of life. For this reason, our catalogue is well stocked keeping people who live in places such as Denmark in mind. Picking any of the bouquets your instincts and intuition tells you to is the best, but below are some recommendations:
- Shinny Poinsettia: Everyone’s Christmas flowers. Send this to you loved ones in Denmark to register your loving presence during Christmas, even when you’re not there physically.
- Roses and Callas: The most apt flower to express joy of having been with your loved ones.
- Multicolored Gerberas: Perfect to wish your sick loved ones quick recovery and let them know you care about them.
- Chrysanthemum and Callas: Send this to boo in Denmark to suggest that you’re planning to spend some time together.
You can’t go wrong choosing any of the bouquets suggested above.
How Our International Flower Deliveries to Denmark Work
FloraQueen has the best delivery service you’d find on any international online flowers store. Our team of professional florists and couriers ensure that your orders to Denmark are well-prepared and that they are delivered right on time.
We, as a result, have two delivery options, which are colored in black and orange respectively when choosing your date of delivery; Standard and Special deliveries:
- Standard - Our standard deliveries are processed from our central, head store. The flowers are hereby handled by our courier services and shipped to wherever your recipient in Denmark is, and then get to them on or before your selected date.
- Special - This method is most appropriate when you need to make last-minute deliveries to your recipient. The delivery is handled by our team of florists nearest to your location in Denmark to ensure that you get your orders right on time.
Locations in Denmark We Can Deliver To
Interestingly, here at FloraQueen, we have virtually no limit to where we can deliver to in Denmark. Our team of couriers can locate your recipient whether they are in remote areas or the major cities. We can deliver to Copenhagen, Fredericksburg, Roskilde, Kolding, etc. Our couriers have years of experience, so you can trust them to deliver your orders safe and without being ruffled.
Why Should I Send Flowers to Denmark with FloraQueen?
Our services are used by millions of people across the globe who trust and are always satisfied by our products and services. You, too, can expect a wonderful experience.
What Gifts Can I Add to the Bouquets I Order?
While picking your preferred bouquets, you can choose to add a greetings card, a mug, or a stuffed-up bear. These gifts help to personalize your bouquets and make their intended messages more intelligible.
Can I Send Bouquets Out of Denmark?
Of course! The same way you can send flowers from wherever you are to Denmark is the same way you can send from Denmark to almost anywhere in the world. Just make sure to check if your destination city or country is on the list of places we can ship to.
How Long Does it Take Orders to be Delivered?
Your international flower deliveries depend on the shipping method you choose. Either way, your order is delivered on or before the date or hour (if you opted for same-day delivery) you choose.
Is There a Chance That My Orders to Denmark Don’t Get Delivered?
We always try as much as possible to make sure that you get your orders on time. But in a case wherein your orders won’t be delivered due to unforeseen circumstances, you are immediately informed beforehand. However, this is rarely an issue we come across, so you can be rest assured that your recipients almost always get what you send.
FlowerQueen offers the best international flower delivery to Denmark. Surprise your family and friends with our list of bouquets and forever register your love in their hearts. Our team of florists and couriers will see that you get the best service that keeps you coming back. So, place your order today!
What are the best-selling flowers in Denmark:
- Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
- Harmony: Roses and Callas
- Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
- Vibrancy: Yellow and Pink Roses
- Peach Flavour: Lilies and Roses
Why should I choose FloraQueen for a Denmark flower delivery?
There is a lot of choice of online flower delivery services on the Internet. We offer a flexible service that takes the complexity out of international flower delivery. With a network of expert florists in many countries around the world as well as our centres In Europe, the US and around the world, we are able to offer that rare mix of the best quality flowers with an easy and fast delivery system. If you want more than just flowers we also have an extensive range of gifts and add-ons to make your order even better.
Can I send flowers to Denmark with FloraQueen?
Yes, we do send flowers to Denmark. You can also attach a greeting card to the bouquet!
Can I send the flowers to po box?
Unfortunately not, in this case our agents will ask you to provide a physical address in order to complete your delivery.
How do i order flowers for the funeral?
Make sure to mark the flowers are for the funeral (second step of ordering process). This will help us to manage your order in more efficient way and make sure flowers will arrive as requested. Please also provide us with a telephone number to call and exact date time of ceremony. You can use special requests box for additional information. Special request will be forwarded to the florist and will help to complete your order.
Can i order by telephone or email?
The safest and most efficient way to order is via our website, for this reason we do not accept orders by email or telephone.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes, we work directly with local florists in Denmark, just around the corner from the delivery address. We can accept same day delivery almost everywhere. The cut off time for same day delivery does vary for each country and time zone, and you will be advised during the buying process if it is not possible. In this case delivery date will not be available in the calendar.
Do the flowers come with the vase?
A vase is not included in the price unless specified in the product description. If you would like your flowers to be delivered in a vase please make sure to add the product in a second step the buying process.