Send Flowers To Italy - Beautiful And Fresh
Rated 4.4 from 45784 reviews
Sincere Smile: Pink Roses and Gerberas
Pink Bubbles: Roses and Alstroemerias
Sunset: Sunflowers and orange roses
Harmony: Roses and Callas
Sunrise: Sunflowers and pink roses
Floral Wonderland: Gerberas
The Perfect Match: Roses and Lilies
For My Inspiration: 24 Red Roses
Touch of Class: 12 White Roses
Sunrise: Lilies and Carnations
Happy Day: White Roses and Alstroemerias
Love Actually: 12 Red and Pink Roses
Ray of Light: Sunflowers and Gerberas
Paradise: Multicoloured Gerberas
Rainbow: Mixed Gerberas
Magical Romance: Roses and Lilies
- International flowers delivery
Send flowers to Italy
Send flowers to Italy with ease using FloraQueen's delivery service in over 100 countries. With FloraQueen’s own logistics centre in Italy and our network of local florists, we can fulfil all of your needs when it comes to surprising someone special in Italy with flowers!
How to send flowers to Italy
It doesn’t matter if you are overseas, an international flower delivery to Italy can be made with almost no time and effort wasted. For example, if you want to send flowers to Italy from the USA or flowers to Italy from the UK or Spain it can be done easily. Whether you have relatives living in Europe or temporarily visiting for studies or a vacation, you can deliver them a surprise bouquet when it matters most in Florence, Rome, Naples, Venice or anywhere on the Italian peninsula. All you need to do to make a flower delivery in Italy is:
- Choose the perfect bouquet for your loved one from our catalogue
- Select the date you want to send your surprise
- Tell us the address of your special someone
- Select any special add-ons or extras like greetings cards, chocolates or soft toys
And that's it! Once your order is confirmed we'll take care of the rest.
How will FloraQueen deliver my flowers in Italy?
Sending fresh flowers online with international delivery to Italy flexibly is easy thanks to our two distinctive delivery options:
- Standard delivery: Most of our bouquet deliveries are sent directly from our bouquet creation centre in Tuscany. Your order will be prepared by our master florists and shipped by courier to your loved one's address.
- Special delivery: If your order is last minute, we'll entrust your bouquet to one of our trusted local florists in Italy, who'll prepare your bouquet with the freshest Italian flowers and ensure successful, punctual delivery.
How fast is an international flower delivery to Italy?
We can deliver flowers to Italy within 24 hours if your order is urgent. All you need to remember is:
- Order before 13:00* on Mondays or 15:00* from Tuesday to Friday for same-day orders during the week
- For fast weekend deliveries order before 11:00* on Saturdays or 17:00* on Sundays
- Surcharges apply for urgent and weekend deliveries
*All times are CET
What are the best-selling flowers in Italy:
- Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
- Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
- Vibrancy: Yellow and Pink Roses
- Harmony: Roses and Callas
- Innocent Love: Lilies and Roses
Why should I choose FloraQueen for a Italy flower delivery?
There is a lot of choice of online flower delivery services on the Internet. We offer a flexible service that takes the complexity out of international flower delivery. With a network of expert florists in many countries around the world as well as our centres In Europe, the US and around the world, we are able to offer that rare mix of the best quality flowers with an easy and fast delivery system. If you want more than just flowers we also have an extensive range of gifts and add-ons to make your order even better.
Can I send flowers to Italy with FloraQueen?
Yes, we do send flowers to Italy. You can also attach a greeting card to the bouquet!
Can I send the flowers to po box?
Unfortunately not, in this case our agents will ask you to provide a physical address in order to complete your delivery.
How do i order flowers for the funeral?
Make sure to mark the flowers are for the funeral (second step of ordering process). This will help us to manage your order in more efficient way and make sure flowers will arrive as requested. Please also provide us with a telephone number to call and exact date time of ceremony. You can use special requests box for additional information. Special request will be forwarded to the florist and will help to complete your order.
Can i order by telephone or email?
The safest and most efficient way to order is via our website, for this reason we do not accept orders by email or telephone.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes, we work directly with local florists in Italy, just around the corner from the delivery address. We can accept same day delivery almost everywhere. The cut off time for same day delivery does vary for each country and time zone, and you will be advised during the buying process if it is not possible. In this case delivery date will not be available in the calendar.
Do the flowers come with the vase?
A vase is not included in the price unless specified in the product description. If you would like your flowers to be delivered in a vase please make sure to add the product in a second step the buying process.