Christmas gift baskets
For chocolate lovers, this gourmet hamper is nothing short of heavenly. It’s choc-full of different varieties to thrill the taste buds, perfect for taking someone on a journey to find their favourite flavour. It’s a bundle of happiness in a box, a gift suitable for every occasion – guaranteed to put a smile on your recipient’s face.
Box of Lindt Nuxor dark chocolates with whole roasted hazelnuts, 165g.
Box of Lindt Nuxor milk chocolates with whole roasted hazelnuts, 165g.
Box of Lindt Lindor milk chocolate truffles, 150g.
Box of Cudié Catànies (chocolate bonbons with almonds), 80g.
Mini box of Lindt Pralines chocolates, 44g.
Box of chocolate orange twigs, 125g.
Box of dark chocolate twigs, 125g.
Carré Suisse salted caramel chocolate bar.
Carré Suisse dark chocolate bar with blueberries and ginger.
If you’re looking for a unique gift to celebrate the holiday season, take a look at our special selection of Christmas hampers. We have created options to suit all tastes: from chocolate hampers to wine and appetiser combinations that are perfect for accompanying an afternoon get-together or a special dinner. You choose the right moment!
You will also find gift combinations with plants and flowers included, like poinsettias, orchids or even a mini Christmas tree.
What’s more, FloraQueen’s international delivery service means you can send your gift to more than 100 countries.
Surprise your loved ones with the perfect gift!
How to order your Christmas hamper
It won’t take more than a few minutes to order your Christmas hamper with FloraQueen. To place your order, simply:
- Tell us where you want us to deliver your gift and when.
- Add a personalised message free of charge.
- Confirm the delivery details.
- Sit back and wait for the surprise!
Things to remember before ordering your Christmas hamper:
- We can deliver up to 24 December in most countries.
- Last orders for guaranteed delivery before Christmas must be made before 11:00 a.m. CET on 23 December in most countries. The last order time is a little later for deliveries in Spain and Italy.
- As most florists are closed on Christmas Day, we cannot deliver on 25 December.
- We can deliver flowers on 26 December in places where it is not a public holiday. For example, we can deliver to France on this date but not to the United Kingdom.
- We recommend delivery 2–3 days before Christmas Day to avoid the busiest period.
Breathe new life into your Christmas decorations
Christmas is so much better with decorations. Natural festive decorations, like Christmas trees, mistletoe or holly, are deeply rooted traditions. And so are Christmas flowers!
Add a unique touch to the decorations this December by ordering a poinsettia, a bunch of amaryllis or a bouquet of lilies to fill a loved one’s home with joy or start your own Christmas tradition. This year, send them nature with a bouquet of the freshest flowers.