Valentine’s Day International Flower Delivery
Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
First Love: Teddy and 3 Red Roses
Trendy: Roses and Alstroemerias
Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
Pink Secrets: 12 Pink Roses
Love Hypnosis: 6 Red Roses
Touch of Class: 12 White Roses
Sincere Smile: Pink Roses and Gerberas
Innocent Love: Lilies and Roses
50 Shades of Red: 50 Red Roses
What our customers are sayingRead More
My 1st time using FloraQueen. Had to send fl...
A booking was made 2 days before the desired...
Something went wrong with the delivery which...
I Love You: 3 Red Roses
Symphony of Colours: Mixed Roses
Valentine’s Day Flowers Delivered
There’s no gift more emotional or meaningful than Valentine’s Day flowers on February 14th. FloraQueen is here to help you send the perfect Valentine’s Day international delivery that will make your special someone’s heart race. We can share your bouquet in over 100 countries around the world, just in time to surprise your sweetheart with beautiful lovers day flowers. Let us show you how you can impress with the freshest Valentine’s Day blooms.
Our top picks for Valentine’s Flowers
Roses are the queens of Valentine’s flowers without question, with millions being sold in red, white and pink on the day of lovers each year. If in 2019 you want something other than Valentine’s roses delivered, why not try one of our alternative suggestions:
How to order the perfect surprise for Valentine’s Day from FloraQueen
Once you’ve chosen the perfect bouquet to really set your beloved’s heart aflame, it only takes a couple of clicks to send it on its way.
- Tell us where you want to deliver - Remember we can deliver to over 100 countries worldwide!
- Let us know the date of delivery - We can schedule orders up to 3 months in advance
- Add a heartfelt note to your Valentine’s flower bouquet - Don’t worry it’s free
- Don’t forget, you can make your roses even more ravishing with one of our special add-ons and extras. Choose from select vases, cards, chocolates and teddies to make your surprise even more memorable.
Once your order is confirmed, we’ll take care of the rest.
How to make a last minute Valentine’s Day delivery
We can deliver in as little as 24 hours in many locations. However, as Valentine’s Day is the busiest time of the year for florists all over the world, we recommend reserving your order further in advance to avoid disappointment. If you are ordering flowers for February 14th we recommend the following:
- Order early to ensure you reserve the freshest bouquets and beat the rush
- We suggest sending your bouquet a day or two before the 14th so that it definitely arrives in time to your chosen address (this also has the added bonus of letting our extra fresh blooms blossom perfectly)
- If you live close by your beloved, order the flowers to your home a couple of days before the special day and surprise with your roses or other flowers in person!