International delivery of orchids
Also known as the bamboo orchid, the dendrobium is one of the most popular orchid varieties thanks to its beautiful bell-shaped flowers and vertical stem. Native to tropical forests, this charming, robust plant will flourish if you mist its leaves from time to time.
Send Orchids Online
There’s no flower more refined than an orchid and with FloraQueen sending orchids online is easier than ever before. We can deliver these beautiful plants in over 100 countries in almost no time at all. An orchid delivery is a great way to welcome a new baby, celebrate a birthday or show your love for your sweetheart. Let us explain how an international orchid delivery works in more detail.
How to send orchids to your loved one’s door today
When you’re ready to send an orchid to someone special it only takes a few simple clicks to get started. Just follow these steps:
- Pick the perfect orchid from our selection - Choose from white orchids, pink orchids, yellow orchids, purple orchids and many other coloured orchid plants
- Select a date of delivery - We can schedule orders as much as 3 months in advance of their delivery date!
- Tell us where you’d like it delivered - We can ship all over the world
- Add a touching note to your order - or just let your orchid communicate your message for you
- Choose from extras and add-ons to make your order even more amazing - who wouldn’t love some chocolates with their orchid surprise
Once your order is confirmed we’ll take care of the rest.
Why to choose FloraQueen for your flower delivery
Our goal is to make sending flowers and orchids all over the world simple. There’s nothing quite like receiving a fresh orchid to your door. We always send the freshest orchids and flower arrangements thanks to our flower centres across Europe and our many local florists in cities and towns all over the world.
Why an orchid makes a great gift
Orchids are elegant, exotic and attractive flowers, known for their ability to communicate love and luxury. If looked after properly, with semi-regular watering by submersion, a good location and some pruning after each period of blooming, they can rebloom multiple times and last as much as 120 days and beyond. An orchid adds a beautiful touch of class to any home for long after it arrives on a special day.