New Year’s 2018 Flowers
Magical Romance: Roses and Lilies
Pink Seduction: Roses and Lilies
Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
The Perfect Match: Roses and Lilies
Floral Wonderland: Gerberas
Colourful Smile: Roses, Lilies and Card
Congratulations!: Gerberas and Roses
Touch of Class: 12 White Roses
For My Inspiration: 24 Red Roses
Familial Love: White Lilies and Gerberas
What our customers are sayingRead More
Really well flower looks really healthy an...
Some of roses was little "tired" and weak ...
The flowers came beautiful with a really nic...
Diamonds and Hearts: White and Red Roses
Unique Romance: Roses and Lilies
Platonic Love: Roses and Gerberas
Love Cocktail: Roses and Lilies
New Year’s Flowers 2019
The New Year’s celebrations are always a time of festivity and one of the best ways to send an emotional symbol of joy and optimism for the 12 months ahead is with a bouquet of flowers. With beautiful roses, lilies, gerberas and the many other popular flowers you can find in our bouquet arrangements you can add some natural colour to this vibrant celebration in over 100 countries. Let us tell you how.
The best flowers to give for New Year 2019
New Years Eve is all about bright colour and fresh optimism and appropriately the flowers you give at this time of year should reflect this. With the New Year’s festivities not only being a bridge between years but also the bridge between months, a lot symbolic flowers for December and January are perfect for your surprise.
Our top choices for New Year’s Flowers:
How to order flowers in time for NYE
Ordering flowers with FloraQueen couldn’t be simpler. Once you’ve picked the bouquet that is perfect for your special someone just follow these easy steps:
- Tell us when and where it will be arrive - We can deliver in over 100 countries
- Add an optional written message - Don’t worry it’s free!
- Choose from one of our special add-ons and extras - Chocolates always add a sweet touch to a gift
It only takes a few clicks and once you’re done, we’ll take care of the rest.
What to remember when you send New Years Flowers
As the New Year’s celebrations are national holidays in many countries a lot of florists will be closed or working fewer hours. To avoid disappointment with your New Year’s flower delivery we recommend the following:
- Reserve your order a couple of working days before December 31st
- We can deliver on the 31st in most countries but restrictions may apply in some locations.
- Our last guaranteed orders before NYE must be made by 3PM (CET) on December 31st.
- We unfortunately cannot deliver flowers on January 1st