Send beautiful fresh flowers anywhere in Japan
Rated 4.3 from 43857 reviews
Infinite Love: 12 Red Roses
Sunset: Sunflowers and orange roses
Icecream: Chrysanthemums and Roses
Sunrise: Sunflowers and pink roses
Pink Bubbles: Roses and Alstroemerias
Harmony: Roses and Callas
Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
Sundrops: Irises and chrysanthemums
Warm Sunshine: Sunflowers
Equilibrium: Chrysanthemums and sunflowers
Floral Wonderland: Gerberas
I found the site from internet by chance. Ev...
Букет из очень свежих цветов, но слишком мно...
I have used FloraQueen on a couple of occasi...
Hi Another amazing delivery :) Ordered Birth...
Andrew J. Gelembyn
Sent an email a few moments ago to Cris, let...
The delivery I ordered was for a friend so I...
I was so satisfied with the service. My husb...
Great service! Requested international deliv...
Vibrancy: Yellow and Pink Roses
Tokyo: Sunflowers and Red Roses
The Perfect Match: Roses and Lilies
Breath Of Colour: Sunflowers and Carnations
Send Flowers To Japan
Make a special day all the more special by sending flowers to Japan today to ensure those you love smile the widest smiles. Share the most beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements easily and quickly to make any day a cause for celebration.
What are the flowers that impress most in Japan?
Japanese culture is one that often pays homage to nature and flowers are believed to carry an especially important significance. Floral gifting in Japan is considered very highly and there's no doubt that the gift of flowers adds an extra special touch to a surprise on someone's birthday, wedding or just to make someone you love smile any day of the year. If you want to impress the most however, the most popular flowers to gift across the nation are:
There are a few important tips to remember when you send flowers to Japan:
- Avoid sending a gift of white chrysanthemums as birthday or wedding flowers as these are commonly associated with funeral ceremonies
- Less is sometimes more when sending flowers in Japan, locals often prefer simpler more rustic arrangements
- If in doubt roses are appreciated in almost all circumstances as floral gifts in Japan
How to send flowers to Japan with FloraQueen
Sending international flowers with FloraQueen is easy, it only takes a few clicks to share smiles. All you need to do is:
- Tell us the bouquet you’d like to surprise your special someone with
- Let us know where and when you’d like it in Japan
- Choose any special extras like teddies or chocolates to make the order extra special
Once your delivery is confirmed, we'll take care of the rest.
How FloraQueen will deliver your flowers
We know that an international flower delivery should be flexible and we work with a network of local florists nationwide across Japan to ensure that your delivery will arrive on time and will be prepared with the best quality flowers. We work with florists across Japan so no matter if you're delivering to Kyoto, Osaka or Tokyo your surprise can get through.
How to deliver flowers to Japan fast
No matter how hard we try we sometimes leave a gift to the last minute. Luckily we can help. With our next day delivery service.
If you're delivering the fastest flowers to Japan remember:
- Order up to 48 hours before the delivery date to make sure your order arrives on time
- We, unfortunately, cannot deliver on Sundays in Japan
- Surcharges apply for Saturday deliveries
*All times are CET