Flower Delivery to Granada
You might be surprised at just how easy a Granada flower delivery can be. Sending flowers to Spain to add smiles to a special occasion is straightforward with FloraQueen’s international delivery service to over 100 countries, allowing you to give the perfect gifts all year round in this Southern Spanish city.
Why Granada is a great place for a flower delivery
Granada is a world famous for being the home of the Alhambra and it’s beautiful Generalife Palace gardens. This beautiful Sierra Nevada landscape is full of flowers and a flower bouquet is a highly appreciated gift here. Our catalogue is full of classic cut flowers like roses, gerberas and lilies that are the perfect present to surprise a special someone in Granada, whenever you want to share emotions across the distance.
When are the best times to send flowers to Granada?
A flower delivery is a great gift to send birthday greetings, congratulations on a happy occasion such as a wedding or new baby or to make any day extra romantic. Among the best times throughout the year to send a floral surprise to Granada are Valentine’s Day on February 14th, Mother’s Day on the first Sunday of May or during Easter.
How does FloraQueen send flowers to Spain?
We deliver to all corners of the Iberian peninsula with our international flower delivery service. Once you’ve told us when and where in Granada you’d like to deliver your flowers it will be sent one of two distinct ways.
- Delivery in a box: Most of our bouquet deliveries to Granada are skillfully prepared in our Spanish bouquet creation centre and couriered to your selected address in our unique box with a little water and flower food so that your blooms stay fresh and beautiful on their trip.
- Special delivery by our local florists: If your delivery is last minute we’ll entrust it to one of our many expert local florists in the city. They’ll skillfully prepare your bouquet with the freshest flowers and arrange delivery to your chosen address.
How to send flowers to Granada fast
We can send very fast flowers to Granada. Sending a same-day or next-day flower delivery ensures that you can always surprise your loved ones in this picturesque city. Here’s everything you need to know about fast flower deliveries with FloraQueen.
- Place an order before 17:00* for a same-day flower delivery from Monday to Friday - surcharges apply
- Reserve your same-day deliveries on Saturdays up to 13:00* and 15:00 on Sundays* - surcharges apply
- Avoid extra surcharges by delivering flowers from Monday to Friday and placing your order over 48 hours in advance
- We unfortunately cannot guarantee same-day deliveries
*All times are CET
How to Send Flowers to Granada
Do you have friends or family members living in Granada, Spain who you want to surprise with some flowers? With FloraQueen, you can send flowers to Granada right to your recipient’s doorstep. Granada is a Spanish city for its medieval architecture and royal forts and palaces. Find a floral arrangement fit for royalty.
Get Started with Flower Delivery to Granada
To order flowers with FloraQueen, you can pick a bouquet online. There are mixed bouquets, and you can choose one by flower type, color, occasion, or just go with your favorite flower. Once you have made a choice, you need to provide the recipient’s address and select a delivery option. You can also include a card and some add on gifts. It’s easy to do from anywhere in the world.