Are you tired of winter? Looking to brighten up your home or office with flowers? Maybe you are looking to brighten someone's day with flowers? Consider a flower delivery in Charlotte, North Carolina. One of the best ways to show you care, no matter where you are in the states, is through a floral bouquet delivery.
To help you with flower delivery in Charlotte, NC, this article discusses:
* How to send flowers
* Popular flowers to send
* Why send flowers
How to Send Flowers
Not sure how to send flowers to friends and family overseas? Do you think it's complicated? Not with FloraQueen and its easy to use webpage.
When it comes to sending flowers, there are a few things that you are going to need to ensure your arrangement arrives on-time and without any issues.
Information that is important when placing a floral delivery includes:
* Who is the bouquet for? Make sure you indicate on the floral delivery the recipient's name.
* Where are you sending the flowers? Are you sending the surprise to their home or to their workplace?
If you are sending it to their home, but they live in an apartment or a multi-unit house, make sure you indicate the unit number in the delivery instructions.
* Vase or wrapped? Are your floral arrangements being arranged in a glass vase, or are they being sent bundled in colorful wrapping paper? With FloraQueen, you can choose to add a vase to help enhance your floral delivery.
When you shop with FloraQueen, you also have the chance to choose to add a personal note or chocolate. These small and personal touches can make your recipient feel extra special. Flowers are one of the smallest acts of kindness that have the most significant impact on the receiver.
Popular Flowers to Send
Looking for inspiration on what kind of flowers or arrangements to send? Here are a few of FloraQueen's popular flowers to send, along with common flowers to Charlotte, North Carolina.
Rose – Considered one of the most popular flowers in the market, the rose is a flower that symbolizes love and happiness. They can be given to show appreciation while also showing support. From weddings to funerals and Valentine's Day – the rose is versatile and impactful.
Carnation – The carnation is like a rose; it is available in many different colors. Each color symbolizes something different; for example, red symbolizes love while pink and yellow symbolize friendship. The carnation can be given as a floral arrangement featuring other carnations of different colors.
Jasmine – Succulently sweet, the jasmine is a flower that makes a great addition to any floral arrangement. Are you thinking of welcoming spring after a long winter? Why not send them an arrangement featuring bright and lively colors such as yellow, red, and orange and throw in some jasmine to accentuate the sweet aromas.
Gardenia – Are you looking to bring the feeling of the warm tropics to your family and friends' home? Send them a floral arrangement featuring the gardenia. This flower features sheer petals that emit a sweet fragrance. The gardenia has been known to symbolize infatuation and secret love. If you are looking to surprise a secret crush, the gardenia is a flower you want to go with.
Lilac – Did you know that in some parts of the world, the lilac is a sign that spring is in the air? The lilac is a beautiful deep purpose with hints of white and yellow. The lilac is a flower that is known to symbolize admiration. If you are looking for a flower to send a colleague, boss, or a close acquaintance, the lilac would make a great floral choice.
Gerberas – Are you looking for a way to add volume to your floral arrangement? The gerberas are the go-to flower because it is a flower that has both height and width. The flower is known to symbolize purity and innocence. Whether you are looking to add to your bouquet or give one flower, the gerberas come with an array of different colors to meet any needs you may have.
Sunflower – The happiest flower of the bunch is the sunflower. The sunflower's petals are a yellow and orange hue. They can grow to be about a meter in diameter. Whether you choose to add the sunflower to a bouquet or gift it as a single stem floral surprise – the sunflower is a great pick-me-up gift.
Remember that different flowers symbolize separate meanings, so make sure you consider this before sending your floral arrangement.
Why Send Flowers
Are you looking for a reason to send flowers to friends and family? Here are popular reasons by FloraQueen as to why one should send flowers.
* Anniversary – Whether it's your first anniversary or 10-year anniversary, surprise your partner with flowers that represent love and affection. When you have been together for so long, sometimes it can be hard to know what to get someone who has everything. With flowers, you can express your feelings without having to say anything.
* Birthday – Sometimes, life can get busy, and when you live in another city or state, it can be hard to make it home for those special occasions. With FloraQueen, you can send birthday flowers from the comfort of your home or office. With your order from FloraQueen, you have the option to add a birthday card with a special message.
* Get-Well – Flowers can be a great way to show your support and encouragement. The sunflower and lily are two flowers that make exceptional "get-well" bouquets.
* Funeral – Send your sympathy and condolences with flowers. Whether you know the person who is grieving or not, flowers are a great way to show your sympathy and support during this difficult time.
While there are some life achievements and occasions that deserve a bouquet, you can also send flowers "just because." With flowers, you can say what is sometimes hard to express in words. No matter your budget, or location, FloraQueen offers an easy to use website that makes sending flowers anywhere in the world easy.