Send flowers to Columbus
Rated 4.2 from 70789 reviews
Classic Love: 12 Red Roses
Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
In Harmony: Roses and Callas
Soft&Sweet: Roses and Gerberas
Vibrant Energy: Yellow and Pink Roses
Send a token of your innocent love to your darling one with these angelic white lilies and roses. Make the best day of someone’s life even better, share a kind message of love on your anniversary or simply surprise your beloved to put a smile on their face with this glorious bouquet.
Ice Cream: Chrysanthemums and Roses
Familial Love: White Lilies and Gerberas
Natural Poetry: Lilies and Roses
Always Near: Roses and Lilies
La Vie en Rose: 24 Red Roses
My Sweet Love: Red and Pink Roses
Rose blooming: Roses and carnations
Love Addiction: 25 Red Roses
Burgundy Passion: 35 Red Roses
- International flowers delivery
- United States
Flower Delivery to Columbos: Celebrate Ohio and Send Flowers to Columbus
The city of Columbus is well known for its famous zoo and prestigious football school. However, Columbus also sports spectacular municipal parks that are enjoyed by citizens and tourists alike. People of the city of Columbus know how to appreciate fresh air and plant life. This makes the gift of floral bouquets an excellent choice for anyone who lives there.
Official Flower of Ohio
The scarlet carnation is the official flower of the state of Ohio. Carnations are excellent blooms to include in a bouquet for someone in Columbus. This type of bloom comes in basically every color. In fact, some flowers actually have a mixture of colors on each petal. Carnations are very cost-effective as the price per stem is quite low. Additionally, carnations last a long time in a vase, especially if the water is changed out regularly. These elements make them an excellent cut flower that can be used in arrangements for any occasion.
Popular Flowers in Columbus
While many cut flowers are popular in Columbus, ones that come in bright colors are exceptionally favorable. Consider choosing a bouquet made up with gladiolus blooms. Gladiolus are tall flowers that sport multiple blooms on each stem. They come in very bright colors like orange, yellow, red, and pink. Daisies are another excellent choice. There are many varieties of daisies that come in all sizes and colors. Daisies are a very happy flower that adds a sense of cheer to a well-designed bouquet.
The people of Columbus are special folk from a unique city. Sending flowers to someone in this city is an excellent gift choice. To really make your bouquet stand out, choose flowers with bright colors and big faces. This makes for a visually pleasing bouquet for your special person.
Flower Delivery in Columbus Ohio to Surprise Your Loved Ones
Sending flowers is one of the greatest acts of kindness. Through a bouquet of fresh-cut flowers, you can express your affection and admiration for someone in your life. Whether you are sending flowers to friends, family, or colleagues, you can, from the comfort of your home, another city, and time zone, have flowers delivered.
This article discusses:
* Popular flowers to
* Why you should send flowers
* How to place a flower delivery
Popular Flowers to Send
Are you thinking of brightening someone's mood and day? Consider sending fresh cut flowers – whether you send a single-stem flower or a floral arrangement, either one makes a statement.
To help with your floral arrangements, here are an array of flowers that are sure to bring a ray of sunshine to that someone.
Roses – Nothing says "I love you," quite like a dozen red roses. Roses symbolize love and adoration. While roses are commonly popular on Valentine's Day, they are still a great floral choice any time of the year!
Lily – Demonstrate humility and generosity with a flower arrangement of lilies. If you are celebrating a second anniversary, try sending this flower because lilies are considered the symbolic flower. The lily comes in an array of different colors, from white, pink, yellow, and orange.
Daffodil – Celebrate new beginnings with a beautiful yellow, orange, or white daffodil. The daffodil is a flower that is known to symbolize rebirth, making it a great flower choice to give someone who has recently overcome a recent obstacle or tragedy.
Orchid – Delicate and exotic, two words that describe the Asian ornamental flower, the orchid. The orchid is a flower that symbolizes strength, courage, and beauty. It is an excellent choice of flower to give a parent, acquaintance, or someone whom you may not have a close relationship with but want to show appreciation towards.
Carnations – If you are looking for a budget-friendly alternative to the rose, carnations should be your first choice. With carnations, you can choose from an array of different colors, from red, white, yellow, and pink. The carnation flower represents admiration and care.
Peony – Show compassion and good fortune with a floral arrangement featuring peonies. Peonies are available in white, yellow, red, and pink.
When it comes to sending flowers, consider the color, as different colors represent a number of words and ideas. For example, red is a popular color to symbolize love, while yellow and light pink flowers are a common choice of color for someone who is a friend or acquaintance.
Why Send Flowers
In life there are many milestones and celebrations that one should not forget about – from birthdays to anniversaries and graduations – here are popular reasons why one sends flowers.
* Birthday – Sometimes, our work and lives take us to different parts of the world, and it is, for this reason, sending an array of fresh-cut flowers can make up for not being present. Whether it is a best-friend from high-school, university, or a family member, don't miss another birthday celebration with a floral delivery by FloraQueen.
* Anniversary – Are you looking to surprise your partner? Maybe your partner thinks you have forgotten that it's your anniversary? Send them a dozen red roses or an orchid themed bouquet and surprise them on your anniversary.
* Graduation – From high school, college, or university, shower that graduate with a bouquet of lilies and celebrate their accomplishment. When it comes to choosing a flower for that graduate, any white or red flower is a safe choice.
* Get Well – Whether they are recovering from an operation or receiving treatment, why not brighten their day with positivity from a sunflower? Sunflowers are considered a "happy flower," which makes them a great "get well" flower.
* Thinking of You – Don't let distance get in the way of you showing friends and family just how much they mean to you. Thanks to FloraQueen's same-day and next-day deliveries, sending flowers has been made easier. From a mixed floral arrangement of daisies, lilies, and carnations to a simple orchid – whatever your floral choice, flowers are a great way to show someone you are thinking of them.
If you are looking to send flowers, with FloraQueen, you not only can send flowers, but you can have an add-on to your bouquet. You can add a personalized card, a box of chocolate, or a bottle of wine; add-ons are a great way to up the ante on any bouquet.
How to Place a Flower Delivery
Once you have selected the floral arrangement to send that special someone, there are a few things you need to ensure a straightforward flower delivery.
* Name – Make sure you have the name of your recipient! The last thing you want to happen, is your flowers arrive at any other destination other than where and whom they are intended to go. It is also helpful to have the name of the person if they live with roommates, or if there is more than one person in the building.
* Address – When sending flowers, make sure you have the address of where you want the flowers to be delivered. If you are thinking of surprising that special someone at their office, make sure you have the right address and give specific instructions to help navigate through the building!
* Contact number – You just never know what could happen; therefore, it would be best to attach a contact number on your order. You can include your number, or you can add the recipients' number.
If you are sending flowers for a funeral or as sympathy flowers, FloraQueen has the option of allowing buyers to select the option of "funeral delivery." When you choose this option, more information is going to be asked such as the location of the funeral home or where you want them to be delivered. You can also expect to be asked about a date and time. There is also the option to add any additional notes.
When placing a flower delivery order, having as much information on the recipient can help ensure that your flowers are delivered with minimal issues. Don't miss out on another special occasion with FloraQueen and our flower delivery services.
What are the best-selling flowers in Columbus:
- Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
- Ice Cream: Chrysanthemums and Roses
- In Harmony: Roses and Callas
- Peach Flavour: Lilies and Roses
- Innocent Love: Lilies and Roses
Why should I choose FloraQueen for a Columbus flower delivery?
There is a lot of choice of online flower delivery services on the Internet. We offer a flexible service that takes the complexity out of international flower delivery. With a network of expert florists in many countries around the world as well as our centres In Europe, the US and around the world, we are able to offer that rare mix of the best quality flowers with an easy and fast delivery system. If you want more than just flowers we also have an extensive range of gifts and add-ons to make your order even better.
Can I send flowers to Columbus with FloraQueen?
Yes, we do send flowers to Columbus. You can also attach a greeting card to the bouquet!
Can I send the flowers to po box?
Unfortunately not, in this case our agents will ask you to provide a physical address in order to complete your delivery.
How do i order flowers for the funeral?
Make sure to mark the flowers are for the funeral (second step of ordering process). This will help us to manage your order in more efficient way and make sure flowers will arrive as requested. Please also provide us with a telephone number to call and exact date time of ceremony. You can use special requests box for additional information. Special request will be forwarded to the florist and will help to complete your order.
Can i order by telephone or email?
The safest and most efficient way to order is via our website, for this reason we do not accept orders by email or telephone.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes, we work directly with local florists in Columbus, just around the corner from the delivery address. We can accept same day delivery almost everywhere. The cut off time for same day delivery does vary for each country and time zone, and you will be advised during the buying process if it is not possible. In this case delivery date will not be available in the calendar.
Do the flowers come with the vase?
A vase is not included in the price unless specified in the product description. If you would like your flowers to be delivered in a vase please make sure to add the product in a second step the buying process.
- Chula Vista
- Colorado Springs
- Corpus Christi
- Fort Lauderdale
- Jersey City
- Kansas City
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- New York
- Salt Lake City
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Sandy Springs