Send flowers to Kansas City
Rated 4.1 from 72955 reviews
Lumière: Roses, Lilies and Gerberas
Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
Iris: 20 Colourful Tulips
Candy: Lilies and Roses
Strawberry Mousse: Roses and Gerberas
Send this bubbly pink bouquet to convey a sweet message of affection to someone you miss who lives far away. This arrangement of pink roses and alstroemerias releases the perfect blend of sweetness and energy to send your love across the distance to someone on their birthday, to celebrate a new baby or just because.
Vibrant Energy: Yellow and Pink Roses
Aurore: Lilies and Roses
Peach Flavour: Lilies and Roses
In Harmony: Roses and Callas
Always Near: Roses and Lilies
Rose blooming: Roses and carnations
Classic Love: 12 Red Roses
My Sweet Love: Red and Pink Roses
Love Addiction: 25 Red Roses
- International flowers delivery
- United States
- Kansas City
Flower Delivery to Kansas City: Celebrate Fourth of July with Flower Delivery in Kansas City
Fourth of July is one of the biggest holidays in the US. It is the one day of the year where families and friends come together to enjoy fireworks, hot dogs, and barbecues. These are all signs that this holiday is in full swing. Though for some, they would not think that this holiday is one where you would send or give flowers; FloraQueen offers an array of floral bouquets that can help you show your patriotic side.
Get festive this Fourth of July as this article discusses:
* Fourth of July floral arrangements
* Flowers for all occasions
* Saying it with flowers
Fourth of July Floral Arrangements
Celebrate America's Independence Day with a star-spangled theme of red, white, and blue flowers.
Here is a list of colored flowers that are sure to show your patriotic pride.
The 13 red stripes on the American flag represent the original 13 states that made the US. Flowers that could represent the original states include:
* Chrysanthemum – Also known as the Queen of the Fall Flowers, the red chrysanthemum symbolizes joy and beauty.
* Aster – The aster flower is one that symbolizes one's undying devotion. This is one flower that can last up to two weeks in a vase.
* Carnation – They demonstrate admiration and grace through the red carnation.
* Freesia – A popular flower to symbolize one's seventh anniversary, the freesia is a popular wedding and romantic flower.
* Poppy – An edible and medicinal flower, the poppy is popular during Veterans and Memorial Day.
White flowers, regardless of type, are known to typically symbolize purity and innocence. Here are a few options of white flowers to choose from.
* Baby's Breath – A great filler to any bouquet, especially in a Fourth of July bouquet.
* Camellia – The camellia is a flower that can be used to make tea, and it is one flower that symbolizes thought and consideration.
* Japanese Anemone – Though this is called a Japanese Anemone, this flower originates from China and not Japan. This particular flower is one that can open during the day and close at night.
The blue of the flag represents vigilance, justice, and perseverance. Flowers to symbolize this aspect include:
* Iris – If you are looking to add a meaningful flower to your Fourth of July bouquet, consider the iris, which is symbolic of one's faith. The iris is a great floral accent.
* Hydrangea – This flower is one that has many different meanings across different cultures, but if there is one undeniable thing is that the hydrangea is one flower that can increase the volume of a bouquet.
* Periwinkle – If your Fourth of July bouquet is for a friend, the periwinkle would be the ideal flower to add to the bouquet.
* Forget-Me-Nots – They symbolize love and honor; the Forget-Me-Nots are a great flower to incorporate in your Fourth of July bouquet. As the day is to mark the US's independence and those who fought for it, why not give them a bouquet featuring the meaningful and straightforward Forget-Me- Nots?
Flowers for All Occasions
Other holidays to consider when it comes to sending family and friends floral arrangements include:
From Christmas trees to Christmas lights, it can seem that flowers are the last thing to use to decorate with. Here are a few Christmas flowers that can definitely add some festive décor to any room.
Poinsettia – This flower is one that is extremely popular during the Christmas season. It is a great flower that can be gifted to a host or be placed around your own home to get into the holiday mood. One of the reasons that the poinsettia is symbolic flower during Christmas is because the petals represent the Star of Bethlehem, and the dark red is symbolic of the blood of Christ. The poinsettia, when properly cared for, can live for long periods.
Christmas Cactus – Though the cactus is typically associated with warmer climates and summer, there is the Christmas Cactus. This flower features red or pink flowers, which is far from the typical desert cactus.
Send thanks to loved ones this Thanksgiving with one of these Thanksgiving floral arrangements:
Sunflowers – This happy-go-lucky flower is one that can be given on its own or as part of a yellow-orange themed bouquet. Sunflowers make great centerpieces as they have height and color as well.
Orchids – Though someone may not think of the orchid as a Thanksgiving plant, as a potted gift, it makes a great housewarming or thank you gift. The orchid is a luxurious flower that symbolizes appreciation and care.
St. Patrick's Day
Send someone some luck of the Irish with these floral arrangements:
Green themed basket – Put together a basket of croton, dieffenbachia, and other green like plants to make a green basket. This green-themed basket is excellent all-year-round but most definitely during St. Patrick's.
Daisies – Mix and match white and yellow daisies with a bit of green filler to make a St. Patrick's Day-themed bouquet.
Though St. Patrick's Day is one holiday we would not think to send friends and family flowers, it should be celebrated. The floral bouquet doesn't have to be anything major or elaborate because it is the thought that matters.
Easter is one of the most prominent signifiers that spring is in the air! Whether you are looking to surprise friends and family with an Easter basket or if you are looking to welcome spring, here is a list of popular Easter floral options:
These are just a few popular spring flowers that bloom this season, and that make great floral displays and centerpieces. Many of these flowers come in an array of colors such as white, pink, orange, and yellow.
Saying it With Flowers
This Fourth of July, why not add a splash of color and excitement to go with your fireworks?
No matter the occasion or your budget, you can always rely on flowers to be able to express what you may not be able to put into words. From Thanksgiving to Christmas, show your appreciation or get festive with flowers all year round.
What are the best-selling flowers in Kansas City:
- Ice Cream: Chrysanthemums and Roses
- Subtle Freshness: Roses and Lilies
- Peach Flavour: Lilies and Roses
- In Harmony: Roses and Callas
- Aurore: Lilies and Roses
Why should I choose FloraQueen for a Kansas City flower delivery?
There is a lot of choice of online flower delivery services on the Internet. We offer a flexible service that takes the complexity out of international flower delivery. With a network of expert florists in many countries around the world as well as our centres In Europe, the US and around the world, we are able to offer that rare mix of the best quality flowers with an easy and fast delivery system. If you want more than just flowers we also have an extensive range of gifts and add-ons to make your order even better.
Can I send flowers to Kansas City with FloraQueen?
Yes, we do send flowers to Kansas City. You can also attach a greeting card to the bouquet!
Can I send the flowers to po box?
Unfortunately not, in this case our agents will ask you to provide a physical address in order to complete your delivery.
How do i order flowers for the funeral?
Make sure to mark the flowers are for the funeral (second step of ordering process). This will help us to manage your order in more efficient way and make sure flowers will arrive as requested. Please also provide us with a telephone number to call and exact date time of ceremony. You can use special requests box for additional information. Special request will be forwarded to the florist and will help to complete your order.
Can i order by telephone or email?
The safest and most efficient way to order is via our website, for this reason we do not accept orders by email or telephone.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Yes, we work directly with local florists in Kansas City, just around the corner from the delivery address. We can accept same day delivery almost everywhere. The cut off time for same day delivery does vary for each country and time zone, and you will be advised during the buying process if it is not possible. In this case delivery date will not be available in the calendar.
Do the flowers come with the vase?
A vase is not included in the price unless specified in the product description. If you would like your flowers to be delivered in a vase please make sure to add the product in a second step the buying process.
- Chula Vista
- Colorado Springs
- Corpus Christi
- Fort Lauderdale
- Jersey City
- Kansas City
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- New York
- Salt Lake City
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Sandy Springs