Offering flowers to your beloved ones is a beautiful way to show your gratitude and reveal your recognition. However, a simple thank you message can do wonders. There are many ways where you can express your feelings with our collection of best flowers and thank you notes. In this article, we help you to sum up in a few words what you feel and to thank those who have made an impact on your life.
In this vein, a beautiful quote from Marcel Proust says it best: “Let us be grateful to the people who give us happiness; they are the charming gardeners by whom our souls are in bloom.
Therefore, don’t hesitate to show your gratitude to those who have been kind to you or who have proved precious in your life. Here are some sample thank-you quotes and combinations of beautiful sayings that can help you find inspiration.
As you read this, you can learn the following:
Thank You Quotes for Teachers
Are you looking for an inspirational quote to thank your teacher? Do you want to find the right words to say “Thank you?” You are in the right article. Throughout our schooling, some teachers make more of an impression on us than others. Indeed, some teachers know how to spread knowledge and make you love the lessons. And they can do even more! They can give a taste for learning, help students to better themselves, and gain self-confidence.
That’s why, if you are a student or even a parent, you might want to thank a teacher by sending him or her a little note. To find inspiration, think about what that teacher has brought into your life, what he has changed in you. If you can’t find the right words to thank your teacher, below are some quotes that you can write on a card or email.
• “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” Fred Rogers
• “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stop.” Henry Brooks Adams
• “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” William Arthur Ward
• “It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.” Unknown
• “Being able to help someone to learn is a talent.” Margaret Riel
• “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” Albert Einstein
• “Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own.” Nikos Kazantzakis
• “Because my teacher believed in me, I never gave up. Now I am flying towards my dreams.” Heidi McDonald
• “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.” Bob Talbert
• “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth.’” Dan Rather
• “I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our society than any other single profession.” John Wooden
Thank You Quotes for Family
Family always comes first! Since you were born, your family has always been there for you, showing you support and unconditional love. Attract inspiration from these thankful for family quotes so you can easily send how much you love and cherish your family.
• “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” Michael J. Fox
• “My family is my life and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” Michael Imperioli
• “Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you.” Jenna Morasca
• “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” John Wooden
• “The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.” Lee Lacocca
• “Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.” Anthony Liccione
Thank You Quotes for Friends
Friendship is one of the most precious things in the world. So don’t be afraid to tell your friends how much they mean to you. As Montaigne said, “Friendship is nourished by communication.” Choose our best inspirational and friendly quotes that can give wisdom to your friendship card. We have also selected quotes full of humor to read and share.
• “It’s not where you are in life, it’s who you have by your side that matters.” Unknown
• “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together. Keep me in your heart. I’ll be there forever.” Winnie the Pooh
• “There is nothing on this earth more prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
• “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” Mencius
• “A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.” Grace Pulpit
• “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” Unknown
• “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Marcel Proust
• “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light” Helen Keller
Thank You God Quotes
Every day is a gift from God, so it’s crucial to be grateful for every precious moment. Appreciate everything. When times are tough, you should remain thankful. To show gratitude is to see God in all things. Here are some of our thoughtful and insightful thank you god quotes below.
• “I thank you God for this most amazing day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.” E.E. Cummings
• “Remember God’s bounty in the year. String the pearls of His favor. Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light! Give this one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude!” Henry Ward Beecher
• “I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that’s in it. Thank you for the day and for the hour, and the minute.” Maya Angelou
• “Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then.” Garrison Keillor
• “ I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank you God for showing us the way to each other.” Nishan Panwar
• “The Sun you created is shining brightly under your command. The birds you set into the air chirp about your splendor. The flowers dance for joy at your greatness. And I have nothing more than a grateful heart to offer to you Oh Lord my God! Thank you for creating me.” Norman Jagger
Quotes about Gratitude
Give a gift to someone you want to express your gratitude to. Make a list of all the reasons why you want to thank them and give it to them. What new element will open our hearts? In the most spiritual sense: gratitude. Our survival depends on many people. So there is always someone to thank. To truly give thanks is an act that draws the best out of life to you. We won’t have too much of our whole lives to give thanks enough. Pronounced frequently, this little word has the power to change your life: Thank you.
• “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” —Gilbert K. Chesterton
• “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” Zig Ziglar
• “Learn to be thankful for what you already have, while you pursue all that you want.” Jim Rohn
• “ Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.” Alice Walker
• “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” Henri Frederic Amiel
• “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” Robert Brault
• “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” Willie Nelson
Do you want to make your life meaningful and more beautiful every day? Say thank you, and don’t hesitate to tell your friends, family, and colleagues what you love about them. You want to live in peace, so develop a deep sense of gratitude for everything. Saying thank you gives meaning to our past, brings serenity to our present, and creates a positive vision of the future. The more grateful you are, the more your life can open up to all the wonders.