5 min read
Below are different categories of thank you quotes:
* Saying “thanks” to friends
* Thanking parents
* Expressing thanks to siblings
* Thank you quotes for teachers
* Thanking someone for their support
* General appreciation
Thank you quotes for friends
Every now and then we need to express our gratitude for the friends in our lives. And what better way to do this than through flowers and a thank you quote? So, here are some ideas of quotes to send to your friends.
* “Thank you for making so many ordinary moments, extraordinary.”- Anonymous
* “Your friendship is a gift. Generously given, happily accepted and deeply appreciated!”- Anonymous
* “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”- William Shakespeare
* “It takes a long time to grow an old friend.”- John Leonard
To go along with the thank you quote, think about flowers that symbolize friendship. These include yellow roses, irises, sunflowers, and chrysanthemums. You can also consider your friend’s favorite flower to make the moment even more special.
Saying “Thank You” to Parents
As parents and parent figures can be important in life, there should come a time in life to appreciate their sacrifices. The following are some thank you quotes for these influential people.
* “To give and not expect return, that is what lies at the heart of love.”- Oscar Wilde
* “All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them.”- Earvin “Magic” Johnson
* “I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you, my heart has no bottom.”- Unknown
* “For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life’s philosophy- Thank you sincerely.”- Unknown.
For parents, flowers representing family and familial relationships are great. Some of these include daisies, primroses, and tiger lilies. These beautiful flowers will go along with the thank you quotes perfectly.
Thank You Quotes for Siblings
Siblings are also important people in our lives. When you want to say “thank you” to any of your siblings, consider adding one of these thank you quotes along with your floral arrangement.
* “Brothers and sisters can say things to one another that no one else can.”- Gregory E. Lang
* “The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other.”- Unknown
* “I can’t promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone.”- Unknown
* “Sisters and brothers just happen, we don’t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherished relationships.”- Wes Adamson
For siblings, you can pick flowers that represent friendship like roses, sunflowers, and chrysanthemums. These flowers always can spread cheer. So, the next time you want to send a “thank you” gift to your sibling, these flowers work great!
Appreciation for Teachers
Teachers are also some of the most important figures in our lives. They can inspire curiosity and intelligence within us. Teachers do a lot, so flowers and a thank you quote can go a long way!
* “A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart.”- Unknown
* “Not all superheroes have capes. Some have teaching degrees.”- Unknown
* “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.”- Fred Rogers
* “What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased.”- Unknown
For teachers, any kind of flower would be a great way to show your gratitude. However, purple irises are symbols of wisdom. So, for something a little more specific, then these irises will be perfect!
Thank You Quotes for Support
In life, there come times when people offer you their unconditional support. These moments should be appreciated in a special way. The following are quotes that are perfect for people who have offered their loyalty and encouragement.
* “Thank you for always giving me the extra push I need.”- Anonymous
* “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.”- Jenni Rivera
* “No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others.”- Alfred North Whitehead
* “There are no words that can express my thanks for you. If words could be hugs, I would send you pages.”- Unknown
There are many different flowers that represent gratitude and appreciation. So, for the people who have supported you, consider roses, hydrangeas, or irises. They are great flowers for saying “thank you!”
Quotes for Appreciation in General
For times when you do not have a specific person or situation to say thanks, it is best to create a general greeting. These thank you quotes are for general appreciations but can still have a positive impact on the recipient or recipients.
* “I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks.”- William Shakespeare
* “Appreciation is a wonderful thing: it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.”- Voltaire
* “Let me always count my blessings. To be thankful for my family and friends. To be thankful for the simpler things that life has to offer.”- Catherine Pulsifer
* “When I count my blessings, I count you twice.”- Unknown
When you want to say thank you to someone, almost any flower works great. The thought alone of giving flowers to someone who deserves them shows your gratitude. For general appreciations, any flower is great! Some of the most common that are used to say “thank you” are different colored roses, chrysanthemums, irises, and sweat peas. But, as mentioned before, giving the recipient their favorite flowers also demonstrate your thoughtfulness and can make the gift even more perfect!