5 min read
When you have a misunderstanding, it might not always be solved by childish jokes. When you do not talk for a long time, the sensations you experience are similar to a breakup and can become worse.
Although to maintain a friendship, it requires the expression of feelings, like any other relationship. However, sometimes you feel like the words just don’t come out in the right way. In this article, we present the best quotes to define friendship and how to make your best buddy feel appreciated. Let’s keep reading to find more:
* Celebrity Friendships That Resisted Over Time
* Quotes That Help You Improve Your Friendship
* Friendship Quotes That Make Your Friend Feel Appreciated
* Funny Friendship Quotes
Celebrity Friendships That Resisted Over Time
People are changing and is very hard to find someone to stick with you if they are not a part of your daily life. A true friendship can be durable and doesn’t require you to talk every day. However, it is often believed that a true friend catches up with you and acts as though nothing happened, even if you have not talked in years.
In such a complicated world, as it seems nowadays, some celebrities passed the test when it comes to durable friendships. For example, Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling have been maintaining their relationship for over 20 years; they lived together, and their bonds are still as strong as possible. Another powerful example would be Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox. They transposed their movie friendship into a real-life one and have been caring for each other for a couple of decades.
Other celebrity symbols of “Best Friends Forever” may be Mel Gibson and Robert Downey Jr., Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller, Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio, or Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.
Quotes That Help You Improve Your Friendship
Although your best friend does not expect you to write poems about him/her, appreciation words would be welcomed besides the times when you make fun of each other. These can help you improve your friendship.
* “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
* “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” -David Tyson
* You can actually define someone as your best friend when they won’t leave when hard times come, they laugh with you, not at you, and they show support when it’s needed and not only. A friend is someone who “doesn’t save you, but stands by your side while you save yourself.” or in other words said “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” -Albert Camus
* “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.” -Oscar Wilde
* As Oprah said some wise words, a friend won’t care about material things that you own, a friendship it’s about the memories you create together: “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
* “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
Friendship Quotes That Make Your Friend Feel Appreciated
Making a human being feel appreciated might improve your self-confidence as well, especially when that person is your best friend. Even if it’s not a celebration day like his/her birthday or a triumph in their life, try to formulate some special words to bring a smile on their faces or enlighten their moods.
“Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time. It is not enough to just say relationships are important; we must prove it by investing time in them. Words alone are worthless… Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is “T-I-M-E.” – Rick Warren Such a deep and complex quote that expresses the gratefulness for your friend.
Another powerful quote would be: “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
Funny Friendship Quotes
What can be a more suitable activity for friends than laughing? Humor can maintain any relationship and make it even stronger. Today, you can set a goal: to make your friend laugh. If that doesn’t come freely, try quotes like “We’ve been friends for so long I can’t even remember which one of us is the bad influence.”
* “Friends are like walls, sometimes you lean on them and sometimes it’s good just knowing they are there.”
* “It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, sexy, caring and smart. My advice to you would be: Don’t lose me.”
* And do not forget about the old but gold: “Good friends don’t let you do stupid things…alone.”
All in all, it’s important to have a durable best-friend for your mental health, your well-being, you’re your quality of life. Friends are the rocks of our life; they help us go through both good and bad times. Remember: “No matter how serious life gets, you still got to have that one person you can be completely stupid with.”