5 min read
We do not need a special occasion to show our gratitude to someone. Saying “thank you” is part of being happy and spreading this beautiful feeling around. Whether it is our significant other, parent, friend, or a stranger who helped us on the way home, we need to know how to show our feelings and let them know we appreciate their generosity and kindness. Keep reading to find out more about:
* “Thank you” quotes
* Funny appreciation quotes
* Appreciation quotes for mothers
* Appreciation quotes for friends
* Appreciation quotes for him
* Appreciation quotes for her
“Thank You” Quotes
One of the best ways of showing our appreciation is to take a few moments from our busy life and write our card to someone who helped us. There is no better way of showing your appreciation than saying a wholehearted “Thank you!”
This is one of the best ways of showing gratitude because it is personal: we put in the effort and our words to say more than a simple “thank you.” Here is what you could include in a handwritten card:
* “Thank you for giving me a reason to smile.” Whether it is your loved one or a friend, this quote lets them know that you appreciate their daily contribution in your life.
* “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” Mark Twain shared this piece of wisdom, telling us that kindness is a universal language that anyone appreciates, no matter its form.
* “Thank you for being a part of my life.” Dedicated to our loved ones, this short quote can convey a whole world of meanings when you are at a loss for words.
Funny Appreciation Quotes
A smile is worth more than the world’s greatest treasures. Make sure you put a smile on your friend’s lips by showing your appreciation using one of the following funny quotes:
* “I feel a very unusual sensation and if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.” Benjamin Disraeli shares his wisdom, perfect for a friend with a great sense of humor. This quote can be sent via text or a card to show them you appreciate their efforts.
* “God gave us our relatives; thank God, we can choose our friends.” Ethel Watts Mumford’s appreciation is a hilarious, great to show your friends that they have a unique place in your life and bringing a smile at the same time!
Appreciation Quotes for Mothers
Moms have a special place in our lives and hearts. It is essential to let her know from time to time how much you love her and that you appreciate her efforts, no matter your age. Make sure you send her a sweet note from time to time and make her feel special. She totally deserves it!
* “Dear mom, I wholeheartedly appreciate that you are always there for me, caring and loving me. No one could ever take your place in my heart.”
* “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” Abraham Lincoln’s words convey a deeper message that shows mom appreciation for everything we are and the critical role she plays in our existence.
Appreciation Quotes for Friends
Friends are so important in our lives. Whether they encourage us to take a step further when we are in a difficult situation, or support us when we go through rough times, there always seems to be a reason to show them appreciation. Consider the following quotes to send them to your friends and show your gratitude for their presence in your life:
* “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” Thomas Aquinas helps you show your deepest gratitude to your friends and tell them that their presence is purely irreplaceable in your life.
* “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” Henry Van Dyke expresses the perfect words to show your appreciation to your friend when they helped you go through difficult times or simply want to show gratitude for their rock-solid support through all the stages in life.
Appreciation Quotes for Him
Boyfriends can be full of surprises, gifts, and shower you with presents or offer you a shoulder to lean on when you need to. Life can be more beautiful when you can share all your problems and moments of happiness with him. Tell him how much you appreciate him using one of these quotes:
* “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
* ” I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” If you want to show your significant other how much you love him, this quote by Rabindranath Tagore expresses undying, perpetual love.
* “Lost with you, in you, and without you. “
Appreciation quotes for Her
If you want to show your appreciation to your loved one and you cannot find the right words, we have just found them for you:
* “You could have had anyone in the world, but you chose me. Thank you!” Anthony T. Hincks’s quote is self-explanatory. You can share it with your girlfriend if you want to show your appreciation for your bond.
* “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” Jenni Rivera helps you express your feelings after a rough time, when your partner helps you to overcome challenges, no matter what the situation is.
* “Thank you for being here for me, supporting me no matter what. You have been and always are my number one support. Thank you for all your care and love”. This quote shows your significant other how much you appreciate her efforts and care.
Our selection of appreciation quotes helps you to find the words when they seem to be missing. Whether it is a friend, your mom, or your loved one, you can now let them know how much they mean to you by sharing one of these beautiful quotes with them.