Are you looking to order lilies for delivery? These beautiful flowers make excellent gifts and can be combined with other types of flowers to make some of the most gorgeous bouquets. Before you order the flowers, it’s essential to consider a few things first. Finding the right delivery service and selecting the perfect bouquet are both important steps.
In this article, we give some great tips and information about lilies flower bouquets delivery:
• Why lilies make great gifts
• Choosing the best flower delivery service
• Add-on gift options
Why Lilies Make Great Gifts
Lilies are some of the most popular flower types, representing a range of happy and positive emotions and states. They are often associated with purity and devotion. Through Greek mythology, lilies have come to be associated with motherhood and rebirth. As you know, flower meanings depend a lot on their color, type, and also the culture of the place. In Chinese culture, for example, lilies are tied to 100 years of love and are thus the preferred wedding flower. In the Christian faith, the Madonna lily is associated with the Virgin Mary.
Lilies come in many colors, and there are unique meanings and symbolism associated with many of these. Lilies go well either alone or with other types of flowers. FloraQueen stocks a full range of signature lily arrangements. For example, our Subtle Freshness bouquet composed of pink roses and lilies is an excellent choice to put a smile on someone’s face and let them know you are thinking of them. We also have the outstanding and classy Familial Love arrangement made up of white lilies and gerberas. You can send this bouquet as a birthday gift or even as a new baby welcome gift. For all your happy occasions, we also have the popular Peach Flavor bouquet made up of lilies and roses in a beautiful array of orange and peach flowers. For the full dazzling assortment, you can also expect some chrysanthemums, alstroemerias, and germinis in there too.
Choosing the Best Flower Delivery Service
Flowers make beautiful gifts in many different situations. Their beauty and arrangement can help you put a message across in a way that words cannot compare with. Receiving flowers from someone unexpectedly is very uplifting. A beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers can be a reminder that someone is thinking of you, they appreciate you, and they went through all of the effort to cheer you up.
There are many flower delivery services out there. These may be small local florists or large national chains. These services are convenient when you live far away from the recipient, are not able to be there physically, or just want to give them a pleasant surprise that doesn’t require you to be there. A beautiful bouquet received in a happy, celebratory, or even trying season can bring such joy or comfort, as needed.
Picking the best flower delivery service is essential, especially when your desired flowers and delivery schedule are quite specific. There are several things you should consider when comparing services and picking one in particular.
Requirements when choosing flower delivery include:
• Flower selection- Different occasions call for different types of flowers. While a large bouquet of red roses might be appropriate for a romantic interest, you might want to send a different arrangement as a get well soon gift to a co-worker. Some flowers, like lilies, are perfect for Mother’s Day, while a bouquet of all white flowers may be more appropriate for specific occasions such as funerals. The higher the selection of flowers offered by the flower delivery service, the better. A good range gives you the chance to select what is most suitable for different relationships and different occasions.
• Flower quality- It goes without saying that when you send flowers to someone, you want them to be high-quality and fresh. Receiving a bouquet of stale or reject flowers is not quite as exciting and can even be offensive. When you order flowers with FloraQueen, we assure you of high-quality flowers arranged by our network of professional florists. Because we partner with florists all over the world, we fulfill orders in the cities we serve with the help of these local florists. That means you get your orders quicker and fresher.
• Delivery options- In certain situations, you may want your friend or family member to receive the flowers on a specific date. Maybe this is their birthday, Mother’s Day, their anniversary, or Valentine’s Day. Receiving such flowers a day or later after the event, while still thoughtful, loses a bit of the excitement and charm of a well-timed gift. When you are ordering flowers for delivery, it’s crucial to have various delivery options at your disposal. This can be very useful, especially if your gift is a last-minute one. Expedited delivery options such as same-day or next-day delivery can save the day and rescue your late gift planning. Naturally, you may have to pay some kind of premium for these services compared with regular delivery schedules, but this can be a small price to pay.
• Ease of ordering- When you are busy and occupied, there’s nothing like a fast and efficient order placement system. That’s always been our mission. You can complete your order online in a few simple steps.
• Customer service- Along with all the other elements we have described already, customer service is also a vital part. When you are ordering flowers or anything online, you may have questions or queries that require customer service support.
Add-on Gift Options
The next time you decide to send some flowers to someone, consider adding a relevant add-on gift as well. A card is useful because it tells the recipient who the sender is and may allow you to include a message or greeting. Other gifts you could add include a gift basket, a goody or fruit basket, wine, cheese, or chocolate, where appropriate. Gift-giving needs not to be extremely difficult, and these add-on gift options are easy to find.