5 min read
Do you know someone who has a sweet tooth? Are you looking for ways of surprising them with a gift that is sure to leave them speechless? Why not send them a special candy bouquet! Candy bouquets can be customized with either hard or soft candy. The candy can also be shaped like a rose or a crazy fun shape. Up the ante on your next gift and surprise them with a candy bouquet delivery.
To help prepare for that candy bouquet delivery, this article discusses:
* Types of candy bouquets
* How to send a candy bouquet
* Why to send a candy bouquet
Types of Candy Bouquets
When it comes to sending a candy bouquet, the options are endless. Here are some candy bouquet ideas that are sure to fulfill that sweet tooth craving.
* Hershey Kisses: These sweet chocolates make a fabulous floral bouquet. There are also many different flavors of Kisses to choose from. Your recipient is sure to enjoy this pleasant surprise.
* Chocolate bar themed: Mars bars, Snickers, Butterfingers, and so many more options to choose from. Be sure to pick some of their favorite chocolate bars and have them turned into a bouquet. These can be delivered in a vase, resembling a floral arrangement. If you are feeling creative, you can also create your own chocolate-themed bouquet at home rather than seeking a professional to do it.
* Christmas themed candy bouquet: Get festive with a candy cane themed bouquet. This particular candy-themed bouquet can be a great gift to give a colleague or acquaintance, not to mention they can be a great craft to do at home.
* Gummy themed: From Big Foots to Sour Patch Kids if your person enjoys gummies, you can make a gummy themed candy bouquet. This is a popular choice for younger kids. Within gummies, you can have themes from sea-animals to forest or randomly shaped gummies, the options are endless.
* Lollipop bouquet: Everyone loves a sucker, so why not send a Chupa Pop themed bouquet? Thanks to the many colors and flavors, you can surprise them with this bright and fun assortment.
* Halloween themed: Do you have a friend who is born on Halloween? Maybe you know someone who isn’t a fan of Halloween, but you still want to get them in the spirit? Send them a Halloween themed candy bouquet. You can have it themed with ghostly gummies and skull-shaped chocolate bars.
* Lindt chocolate: Maybe you know someone who has a bit of a fancier pallet? Lindt individual chocolates make a great candy bouquet.
* Valentine’s Day-themed: Are you a fan of cinnamon hearts? From a crush to a spouse, surprise them with a Valentine’s Day-themed candy bouquet. The options are endless with Valentine’s Day-themed bouquet. You can give them chocolate, candy, or gummies.
When it comes to sending a candy bouquet delivery, whatever the recipient’s choice of sweetness, you can be sure that you can turn it into a candy bouquet.
How to Send a Candy Bouquet
Once you have decided on a candy bouquet, it now comes to ensuring this sweet bouquet gets to its destination. Information that you are going to need when sending a candy bouquet delivery is:
* Name- Who is that sweet bouquet for? Is it for a parent, friend, or spouse?
* Address- Are you going to be surprising someone at work or school with this candy bouquet? Maybe, you are looking to send it to their home after a long day of work? Wherever you choose to send your candy, make sure you have the address.
* Contact number- As a just-in-case, you may want to provide your delivery person with a contact number. They may not even use the number, but in case they encounter any issues with the delivery, they can reach out to someone.
When you send a candy bouquet, you can choose to add a card or personal note. This can be one way of upping the ante on your already sweet and kind bouquet. Depending on the occasion, you can also choose to add a stuffed animal; this can be a nice add-on for a child or crush.
Why to Send a Candy Bouquet
Not sure why you would send a candy bouquet? Here are a few reasons where a candy bouquet would be a great gift to send.
Birthday- Whether the birthday is for someone turning double digits, or if it’s a best-friends dirty 30 celebration, a candy bouquet is an excellent choice of gift that is both fun, memorable, and unique. What better way to celebrate a birthday than by sending a candy bouquet.
Anniversary- Does your spouse enjoy a chocolate bar here and there? Maybe they have a candy craving? Why not surprise them with a candy bouquet of all their favorite sweets. If your partner loves chocolate, you can give them a rose milk chocolate bouquet. Some confectioneries can create chocolates that nearly resemble a flower arrangement.
Thank-You/Appreciation- Show your colleague, teacher, or mentor some appreciation with a candy bouquet. Chocolate is a safe choice if you are unsure if they like candy or not.
Sometimes, it can be nice to shower our loved one with gifts. A candy bouquet delivery, no matter how big or small, can be one way of showing them you care and are thinking of them.
No matter the occasion or the reason, a candy bouquet delivery is an excellent alternative to the traditional floral arrangement. One thing to be careful of when going with a candy bouquet delivery is if the person is diabetic or is not. You may want to rethink your candy bouquet. There is an array of foodie bouquets you can choose to send. Maybe they are more of the savory type? Then you should consider sending them a bacon bouquet.