One of the great things about our international flower delivery service is that a thank you bouquet is only ever a few clicks away. That’s why we’ve been speaking to Charlotte our customer of the month in March, who uses our service regularly to send worldwide thank you flowers to international business clients.
Let’s hear a little more about why she uses our service and what she thinks about the experience of sending flowers with FloraQueen.
1. Can you tell us about yourself in a few words?
My name is Charlotte, I’m 26 years old and I work in Worksop, which is in Nottinghamshire in England. In my spare time, I love to knit and go on visits to the many beautiful country houses around the UK.
2. How did you first hear about FloraQueen?
I was looking for an international flower delivery service for work as we had customers in Turkey, Europe etc. to thank them for the hospitality my colleagues received during a few visits.
3. Which bouquet did you choose for your last purchase? Why?
My last bouquet was FloraQueen’s Peach Flavour: Lilies and Roses arrangement. I chose this because it was suited for both men and woman because I needed a unisex selection of flowers that were not too girly.
4. Who did you buy this bouquet for and what was the occasion?
On this occasion, I bought this orange bouquet to thank a customer of ours for their hospitality during a visit from my managing director.
5. What was the reaction of your recipient?
Overall, the recipient was very happy. He even sent us a picture of everyone smiling whilst gathered around the flowers.
6. Do you usually send flowers to your loved ones?
Honestly, aside from the flowers I send at work I don’t really send flowers as a gift.
7. Do you usually keep flowers at home?
I don’t normally buy flowers for my home. Although, I do sometimes have them around the house when they are bought for me as a present.
8. Why do you think flowers are the best way to make someone smile?
They always make you feel special as you know that the bouquet has been sent by someone who’s thinking of you and they always brighten up a room with their colour.
9. What kind of flowers do you like to receive? What do they symbolize for you?
I like to receive flowers whatever the occasion as they make me feel happy.
10. What is the one thing you would recommend about FloraQueen over everything else?
I’ve always been impressed with their very quick service and the beautiful selection of flowers they offer that fit any occasion.
We’d like to thank Charlotte for taking the time to answer our questions and share them. When was the last time you sent thank you flowers? Let us know in the comments below.
Send the perfect thank you gift to over 100 countries today with FloraQueen. We can deliver the freshest bouquets prepared by expert florists right to the door of your loved ones wherever they live in the world.