2 min read
There’s no doubt that sharing birthday flowers in another country on Valentine’s Day adds extra pressure to the experience but we felt up to the challenge. Did we deliver? Well, we’ll let Stephen explain a bit more about how it all went himself.
1. Can you tell us about yourself in a few words?
I am a retired widower living in the South East of England. I like to spend my time enjoying live music, festivals, reading and walking on the coast and in the countryside.
2. How did you first hear about FloraQueen
3. Which bouquet did you choose for your last purchase?
I had a very special delivery to make as I wanted to surprise my partner on Valentine’s Day, which also happens to be her birthday. For this doubly important occasion, I chose 12 red roses and had them delivered to her home in Slovenia.
4. What was the reaction of your recipient?
I’m very happy to say that she loved them.
5. Do you usually send flowers to your loved ones?
I send bouquets as gifts occasionally but not all the time.
6. Do you usually keep flowers at home?
No, not really. I only really ever give them as gifts.
7. Why do you think flowers are the best way to make someone smile?
I feel that flowers really deliver a special message with the help of their colour and scent.
8. What kind of flowers do you like to receive? What do they symbolize for you?
As much as I like giving flowers as gifts, I don’t really have a preference for receiving them myself.
9. What is the one thing you would recommend about FloraQueen over everything else?
We’d like to thank Stephen for sharing his story with us this month. Have you ever sent birthday flowers on Valentine’s Day, or any other major celebration before? Let us know in the comments below.
Surprise with the perfect bouquet in over 100 countries with FloraQueen’s beautiful birthday collection.