Women are to be celebrated. As a woman, there are many challenges that you face as you move through different phases of life. If you are looking for inspirational quotes for women to encourage someone, write in a card, or just to motivate yourself, you are in the right place. We have a wide selection of quotes for women in different stages of life.
In this article, we are going to give inspirational quotes for women:
Quotes for Teenage Girls
The teenage years can be very dynamic. Teenagers experience many changes in themselves and in the way they see the world. They have to juggle schoolwork, friendships, and relationships. If you are looking for a way to inspire or encourage a teenager you know, one of the best things you can do is just show that you understand. Sometimes girls in this phase of life can struggle with confidence and wonder is they are beautiful enough. As a friend or family member, you can show support by reminding her just how amazing she is. If she is thinking about the future, she needs to know that she has what it takes and that her future is bright.
Here are a few inspirational quotes for teenage girls. They are appropriate for men and women of different ages, but your teenage is definitely going to appreciate hearing them or reading them at this point. Whether you text them to her or include one is a birthday card, you can give her the motivation and support she needs to shine.
* “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt said this many decades ago, but it still holds true today. This is a great quote to build up your teenager’s confidence in the face of high school clicks and bullies. Knowing she has intrinsic value and worth can help her stand tall no matter what comes her way.
* Melissa Etheridge said, “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” This is another great reminder to your teen that she is indeed beautiful, exactly as unique and different as she is.
Quotes for College Girls
Once a girl leaves high school and goes to college, there are even more changes. For many college students, it’s the first time they have lived away from home. Many are in a new city or country and are experiencing a level of independence they have never known before. They say that the college years are the best years of one’s life, and they could very well be for many girls.
College students make important decisions about their future during the course of their college careers. They must choose a major, which could have a major bearing on their career for many years. They also encounter the same challenges of finding themselves and working to fit in with a good group of friends. Relationships can also be important, and many are lucky to find their marriage partners during college.
For the girl in college, you can encourage her to find herself and be confident in herself. She must learn to make bold decisions for herself and be comfortable with her own path. Here are some quotes you could use to inspire a young lady in this season of her life.
* “Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those that matter don’t mind.” Dr. Seuss is behind these wise words. A girl in college should feel free to be herself and express herself confidently.
* “Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.
Quotes for Working Women
The working woman has to work hard to achieve her goals and prove herself. Sometimes work can take up most of her time, leaving little for other parts of life. There is a need for work-balance. Many career women forget to take care of their health, wellness, and relationships. If you want to inspire a working woman, some of the ways to do this are to commend her for what she gets done and show that you believe in her.
* “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” This Coco Chanel quote doesn’t need an explanation. Let your friend or sister know that she is nothing short of fabulous.
* “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.” This quote from Taylor Swift is an important reminder that more than great fashion and makeup, believing in yourself and being confident are even more precious.
* Margaret Thatcher said, “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” Every woman needs to be reminded they are capable and powerful.
Quotes for Mothers
Motherhood is a precious gift. Mothers give some much of themselves to their children from pregnancy, infancy, and through to adulthood. A mother‘s work is never done, and for their love and dedication, they must be honored. If you are looking for a way to inspire and encourage a mother you know, we have some great quotes. You can include these in a mother’s day card, a birthday message, or just as a random word of encouragement. You could be that new mother who is trying to juggle work, family, and sleepless nights. These inspiring quotes can also remind you that you are doing a great job and that everything is going to be just fine.
* “Motherhood is a tough 24-hour job: no pay, no day off, sometimes it is unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible.” Mothers are givers and they should always be reminded of how amazing they are.
* “There is no way to be a perfect mother but a million ways to be a good one.
* “Life doesn’t come with a manual; it comes with a mother.”
Our wide selection of inspirational quotes for women can help you give a motivating and uplifting word to the women in your life. This can be for a special occasion or as a random gift. If you want to send mother’s day, birthday, or any other flowers, you can order online at FloraQueen.